Apey Holidays!

Hello Misties of Discourse! Just wanted to drop in and say I am not dead, nor doth I sleep. And to wish you all very happy holidays. :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :champagne:

It’s been a great year for MST3K and I hope the party continues in 2023. I haven’t been on here of late as priorities have shifted in my life and a lot of my time is taken up with home, health, and writing. I did enjoy being a part of this community throughout the year and met some fantastic people (you know who you are). Especial wishes for happiness and prosperity go out to them.

Keep the flame of riffing alive, and Mads bless us every one! :heart:

19 Likes

I was wondering where you’ve been keeping yourself.

Happy holidays back at you.

7 Likes

big glompy virtual apey hugs

AHHHH!!! Hi! Good to see you!

All the best for this time of year and the year to come. :sparkling_heart: :dizzy: :metal:

(And am I fantastic? I hope I’m fantastic!)

7 Likes

Have a good holiday time or whatever.

7 Likes

♫ SandyFrank! ♫
♫ SandyFrank! ♫
♫ Wishing happy holidays! ♫

Gaaaaaaaaaaah, it’s great to see ya, man! :smiley:

As per The Phantom Planet, I grow more and more convinced that the brightest and the best is to wish you and yours a good and beautiful New Year.

Cheers, brother, and take care!

7 Likes

Some fantastic people, and also me!

9 Likes

I don’t want to violate Ape Law, so I hereby wish you a merryous season of holidays!

8 Likes

Too late.

8 Likes

May Merlin and Dropo shine upon your holidays and Pitch be forever at your back! I don’t know what that means, but it sounds good.

7 Likes

Rightbacktcha, SandyFrank! So glad to hear you’re doing well … had been wondering where you’d wandered off to.

9 Likes

Happy 32nd Annual Lawgiver Daze, @SandyFrank.

8 Likes

Great to hear from you @SandyFrank!

7 Likes

Aww, ya’ll are the best! I feel so festive, I’m gearing up to fling some figgy pudding!

Best of the season to you and yours! :gift: :poultry_leg: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yeah, well SAME TO YOU, PAL!

6 Likes

star wars holiday special wtf GIF

8 Likes

Aaaaahh!

Kill It With Fire GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good to see you @SandyFrank. Of course life takes it’s twists and turns, and every community gains and loses valued members. But, you know, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we’ll just take the time to look at it.

Happy Holidaze!

6 Likes