Aren't I clever?

Don’t you love being clever? I do, especially when naming things. My son’s initials spell GREW, one of my cats was named Meow Tse Tongue, my second car was Lightning, because you never knew when she would strike… lols all around.

So, let’s play a stupid game. I named all of my electronic devices based on a theme. Can you figure it out without googling?

My computer is Mycroft
My phone is Able
My tablet is Remus
My next computer already has a name: Juggernaut

A No-Prize for the first person to get it right!

3 Likes

Brothers of more famous people? :smiley:

5 Likes

@TeriG Yes! Technically lesser brothers of famous fictional people. No particular reason, except maybe I feel like I’m in the shadows of a lot of people.

I was proud of Juggernaut, that is obscure. And a good name for the hoss I’d like to have.

(wait for it…)

3 Likes

I’ll admit that Juggernaut was not something I knew, but I knew the others. Three out of four, I figured I was more likely to be right than not. :smiley:

1 Like

Juggernaut is an X-Men villain, and step-brother to Professor Xavier. He’s also the source of the popular Rifftrax riff “I’m the Juggernaut, B*tch!”

I guess after all that I’ll name the next device Lore.

3 Likes

If you had picked Lor, I would have know that one right away. :smiley: Or Thomas Riker.

2 Likes

How about Philippe?

2 Likes

Nice! I will totally admit I had to Google His Grace.

2 Likes

He was once portrayed by Leonardo DiCaprio, and people still don’t recognize the name. Though I suppose that makes it perfect for your use!

2 Likes