Completely Random Thoughts ...

i’m sorry WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

1 Like

I choose to believe this meme is a lie.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find a lot about this supposed ad so it just might be :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

It is, indeed, a fake.

Here’s another:

4 Likes

Well darn. Might be worth trying to start a new/old fashion statement in today’s world and see what happens :rofl:

2 Likes

…well okay then.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The letter W, starts with a D.

2 Likes

I thought it started with a U.

1 Like

And ends with another one?

Pretty sure it’s two Vs.

Like in The VVitch

1 Like

What about six Vs? I’ve heard very good things happen with six Vs in a row. Unless you’re doing things the hard way, that is.

2 Likes

1 Like

Kellogg’s Special K, Breakfast Cereal, Blueberry, Family Size, 16.9 Oz

Key words ‘Family Size’… What size family are they using as a reference?? :family_man_woman_girl_boy:
2 bowls from this cereal box (which is very good by the way) and the damn thing is empty! :roll_eyes: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Colbert has some jokes about that in one of his monologues this week.
Companies are keeping the prices the same but putting less in the boxes.

1 Like

Yeah, shrinkflation I think they call it. Annoying as heck.

1 Like

Other than the term, there is nothing new about “shrinkflation”.

Anytime a product you purchased touted a “redesigned packaging”, it likely was a smaller package for the same price. They may have claimed the shape of the ice cream package was “redesigned to better fit in your freezer”, but they changed the shape by giving you less ice cream in there.

2 Likes

Oh, I know it’s nothing new. It’s a real pain in the keester when recipes ask for a specific quantity of something that used to be a standard size and now it isn’t, and you’re usually left with leftovers you can’t use as a result.

2 Likes

Lever 2000 soap changed the cool shape it used to have to make it “easier to hold”. The real reason was to hide that they also changed the formula of the soap by distracting you with the new shape (and probably also because Walmart told them to use less shelf space). Ivory recently did the same thing. Both are actually now harder to hold.

1 Like

2 Likes