Completely Random Thoughts ...

Huh. I have a long password but that’s not important now.

Real thought? Yeah, yes one can burn stuff in a microwave oven.

I think I knew that one already, but it’s definitely true.

2 Likes

Jurassic Park is perhaps my 3rd favorite movie of all time. I adore it so. Alan Grant is one of my favorite characters ever.

And I am so terrified/apathetic to see Dominion now that it’s on streaming. I have heard nothing good about it. Hard to get psyched for it.

And I even found good in Jurassic Park III! (Mostly Alan Grant.) But we don’t talk about Fallen Kingdom.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Oooh, that implies something very nasty: they’re probably storing your password in plaintext as opposed to hashing it. A hash makes every password the same length regardless of if it’s one character or a hundred.

5 Likes

I’d like to think nobody’s that dumb any more but they keep proving me wrong.

3 Likes

You wish. See Plain Text Offenders to see that no, people are that bad.

1 Like

I would weep for humanity’s future if I thought it had one. Whoops, better leave another comment:

2 Likes

Well that’s an interesting post to put at number 666.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you’re not talking about the Paul Schrader prequel to The Exorcist called Dominion? If you are, I’d recommend it. If not, I have no opinion or knowledge at all.

2 Likes

arrrrrrgh that drives me mad

1 Like

Do we already have a thread for requesting shorts? Or can I just use one of the movie ones?

2 Likes

Nah, we haven’t had a thread here discussing shorts for MST3K riffing, so light ‘em up!

1 Like

Too bad you can’t drive to the Moon.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

But what of 2018?

1 Like

I have on the good authority of a lagomorph and canine duo that you can in fact just drive to the moon.

2 Likes

5 Likes

One’s a meal, one’s a flavoring.

1 Like

You can drive anywhere, as long as you proclaim, “Well here we are at _____” when you get there.

3 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like