Completely Random Thoughts ...

5 Likes

Clearly no one in the marketing department took a Chem class. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Despite being only a little over a hundred miles away from where I grew up (and still live) in central Wisconsin, in the mid 80s Madison might as well have been on another planet. When we went there, it was a big deal, multi-day trip.

2 Likes

Itā€™s weird that Sly Stallone and Paul McCartney have the same eyes

1 Like

ā€œBe bad! Donā€™t get caught!ā€ hereā€¦ :+1:

2 Likes

My New Yearā€™s resolution of ā€œKeep watching MST3Kā€ is going well. :smiley:

8 Likes

MST2023K

6 Likes

Random?

You want random?

Drinking a couple bottles of red wine quod diem, despite oneā€™s best efforts to brush and floss in an optimal fashion.

Thatā€™ll leave stains, yo!

And yet, one brushes. Rigorously.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Contemplating what it would look like if Walt Disney made Persona 5.

1 Like

I donā€™t really like cherry cordials, but someone gave us a box and I keep eating them anyway.

1 Like

7 Likes

30 minutes or less :thinking:

3 Likes

Todayā€™s horrible idea: a World of Darkness game (a la Vampire: the Masquerade) set in the world of Splatoon.

1 Like

A couple weeks ago my back yard was full of starlings and my front yard was full of robins. Today itā€™s the opposite, front full of starlings and back full of robins. How random is that?

3 Likes

I sense a birdemic battle brewing :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I was just thinking about re-watching Munchie when what pops up from Chris Shapan on my Facebook feed?

2 Likes

This is a rather cryptic, haunting final line for a villain who isā€¦ tooth decay.

1 Like

ā€¦was that genuinely a thing? (I half expect to see this in the Regrettable Foods thread.)

2 Likes

No, Chris Shapan is an artist who does fake magazine ads, mostly supposedly from the 1970s. Heā€™s incredibly talented and very funny. I believe he also does professional design work for films and TV, but I know him from his Facebook page.

1 Like