Crow....with a female voice?

For some reason, I cant get onboard with that. Its like a man playing Wonder Woman. But I’m biased…I’ve never been a fan of all these alternate female-versions of male characters…Captain Marvel, Ghostbusters, etc.

Are we doing this again?

Hang on…I need a beverage. :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: (or three)

11 Likes

Sorry…I’m new here. Didnt know subject has been covered.

Extensively. =)

3 Likes

1980s Captain Marvel was aces with me. One of my favorite cosplayers on Mastodon dressed as her and got all the details right. I melted, even though I haven’t read a blasted superhero comic in about 50 years. lol

Rule 63! Ghostbusters was a good popcorn movie. The greatest? No, but definitely fine for killing an hour or so.

2 Likes

Remember that back in the KTMA era, Joel told Crow that the name was an acronym for “Cybernetic Remotely Operated Woman”. Sure he tried to walk it back when Crow freaked out, but I think he only walked it back to soothe pinbeak, and not because it wasn’t true.

9 Likes

What’s even the point of being a robot in future-space if you can’t try on at least a few of the 10,001 genders which will be widely available and affordable by that time?

Also, you don’t have to wait until marriage for refueling. Unless you really want to. I’m not judging.

3 Likes

I’m glad you are here. Unfortunately, the past few times this subject has been brought up, the conversation devolved into, well, inappropriate territory. While you probably mean well, and your underlying opinion is definitely valid for you, we cringe because of what others have posted before you. Nothing personal.

8 Likes

Or BOING

1 Like

Hey welcome to the board! Yeah this one’s been done to death I’m afraid. But there’s a million other things we like to talk about, from our fave MST3K quotes to the things our pets have gotten up to. So poke around and you’re sure to find more topics of interest!

5 Likes

Too bad the last original member of The Spinners has ascended to Heaven.

:notes: “Better all prepare yourself…” :notes:

OH boy, this again. I hate the new voice of ______________.

Let’s revive Joel vs. Mike while we’re at it. :roll_eyes:

*No horses were harmed in making this post.

6 Likes

They’re dead?! I didn’t even know they were sick!!! :sob:

I’d help you but my lawyers say I have to wait until after the hearing… :confused:

3 Likes

I hate the new voice of your lawyers.

9 Likes

They do that on purpose. I just hope the Judge is deaf.

2 Likes

We are a fun bunch, aren’t we? It’s all the MRxL they put in the water cooler in the lounge, isn’t it?

2 Likes

No problem with a female robot being voiced by men for 10 years, though, amirite?

:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

(I’ll probably close this thread soon. Again, @Mike_Vids, nothing personal. Stick around in the thousands of places here. Some are sillier than others. You love MST3k. We love MST3k.)

5 Likes

Sorry…I’m new and ignorant

Not familiar with the KTMA shows…just expressing my preference