Cupid's Checklist WIKI

Now that Valentine’s Day is again upon us, there is some book keeping to attend to…

Are you ready for marriage? Might as well ask yourself some questions before you get too serious about marriage. What sort of questions? Well, questions for Cupid. You might say he should ask them before he fires those arrows.

We call this…

:cupid: CUPID’S CHECKLIST :cupid:

1. Similar backgrounds
  2. Real friends
  3. Understand marriage
  4. Been to a weenie roast together
  5. Posture pals
  6. How much affection
  7. Plenty of Lip and Tongue Action
  8. Carried each other’s soap home from school.
  9. One of you is a Romulan.
  10. You’ve watched the following shorts together: “When Should I Marry?”, “Know Your Ointments”, “What’s That Down There?”, "When He Wants It Rough, and “Procreation, Not Recreation”
  11. Couples tattoos with his/her face (or both!) on it
  12. Be a true romantic, like Big Stupid
  13. Fly your airplane to the 1950s and take her to a diner.

:black_small_square:

:anatomical_heart:Cupid’s alternate, backup checklist :anatomical_heart:

1. BOING
  2. Print the T-shirt
  3. Profit
  4. A brand new phone, a bright red phone
  5. PUSH BUTTON PHONING!
  6. Never make light of BOING, son.
  7. Date Kay

wiki edit window is closed

[THIS POST IS A WIKI. Use the “Edit” button to add new items to the bottom of this list so Cupid will know just how many important questions there are about marriage to ask before he gives people the hot and bothers. Then, reply to the thread to discuss your reasonings so the thread gets counted as active.]

10 Likes

This guy’s list is too limited. There’s got to be more than three. Today’s experiment is discovering every item on the checklist.

6 Likes

Scoring high on the love-meter…

4 Likes

Will the score on that meter not pass muster?

3 Likes

Before you can be married, you must be posture pals.

You have to stand straight and tall in order to look beautiful and happy.

7 Likes

I guess that depends on whether “muster” is written at the bottom or at the top.

1 Like

All of those kids look like they’re scheming something.

1 Like

One Rifftrax short, and then the tender embrace of Ma Bell on your long-delayed honeymoon.

4 Likes

Real talk, though, I showed my husband “Are You Ready for Marriage?” the night before our wedding. He converted to Mstie for me.

6 Likes

Andy and Liz tick all the boxes…
Screenshot_20220208-154554

1 Like

Oh, that’s good, 'cause, y’know, those mixed marriages don’t work.

2 Likes

She looks like Lucy and Ethel at the same time.

5 Likes

Step #2 of any plan is, “Print the T-shirt.” That way you always have a souvenir if everything goes pear-shaped immediately afterwards.

Sometimes that is ALL you will have afterwards, and you’ll have to fight to keep even that on your back.

4 Likes

Printing t-shirts and starting a website that says “under construction” are step one of any grandiose, half-cocked plan. But, if you’re sensible, like how Cupid wants, you’ll strive for the entire chicken and not cut in line at the movies.

2 Likes

That’s why you should always get a couples-tattoo, preferably of your faces, on the first date.

1 Like

That belongs on the checklist!

4 Likes

You forgot, you should keep Clean and Neat together. Remove every hair with a tweezer!

3 Likes

I wonder if the list so far is enough to ensure Andy and Liz levels of being ready for marriage.

1 Like

If you’re a guy, you don’t know if you’re ready for marriage until you’ve dated Kay, of More Dates for Kay fame. She can properly rank you among every living man on the planet.

4 Likes

I work with a guy who has his wife’s name tattooed in huge cursive letters on his neck. I hope they never get divorced (especially since they work together).

1 Like