Does Johnny care? Will Johnny care? Why doesn’t Johnny care? Find out TONIGHT! It’s a Mod’s Choice Watch Party featuring Time of the Apes. TONIGHT April 12 at 8:00pm EDT

Are you ready for grown adult people in crazy costumes slugging it out while a model of a city gets trampled and blown up? Well TOO BAD, it’s monkey time! But there will be lots of costumes, so you got that goin’ for ya.

A couple of plucky kids and… some other nice lady(?)* manage to leap through space, time, or some other dimension to the Country of the Planet of the Apes. Then it turns into a cycle of making friends, getting shot at, and yelling. The end. I think there’s also a UFO, but that’s probably not important. Nobody seems that worried about it. And finally, we all find out why Johnny doesn’t care.

There’s more monkeys than you could stuff in a barrel while shaking a stick at them!

This episode is available for everyone at the Gizmoplex:

Or hit play on your personal copy at 8pm Eastern.

If you miss the beginning of the watch party, just skip ahead in the film to the appropriate time. (Joining us at 8:30pm Eastern? Skip ahead to the thirty-minute mark in the film)

* It’s possible I wasn’t 100% paying attention.

6 Likes

Just packing up the car now for my trip. Hopefully get settled in to my room in time to tune in :+1:

8 Likes

Better get to hustlin’! These Apes wait for no man.

4 Likes

WOOHOO! Watch Party Friday!

And this is a real bonkers episode! Should be fun trying to keep up this this one!

Let’s do this!

6 Likes

The title says Gorgo. The description says Time of the Apes.

Did not caring Johnny author this post?

5 Likes

I have no idea what you could be talking about.

Everything seems fine to me … :smiley:

7 Likes

Are you gaslamping me?

5 Likes

I think you were just confused by all of the bad costumes*

*and I fixed the title

5 Likes

I’m watching you. :shifty-eyes-emoji:

6 Likes

The kid’s voices get really grating after a while.

3 Likes

Aperty, amirite?

Let’s drink every time there’s a GASP or jump cut.

5 Likes

That’s all kids though. That’s why they invented outdoors, so you’d have somewhere to send your kids when they got annoying.

6 Likes

No.

It’s not enough.

2 Likes

* Those responsible for writing the titles have been sacked.

8 Likes

We’ll be drunk in minutes, dead before the hour!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I added a little something for you guys 'cause you’ve been pretty good lately. See if you can figure it out.

3 Likes

Reg Llama of Brixton

3 Likes

Fortune favors the BOOOOOLD!

5 Likes