Everything I Need to Know I Learned From MST3K

• I learned Gamera is a friend to children.
  • I learned that Gamera is really neat.
  • I learned that Gamera is filled with turtle meat.
16 Likes
  • I learned to always put my faith in Blast Hardcheese.
14 Likes

I learned not to do that again.

12 Likes

I learned that 90% of successful international espionage is either banked turns or stealing cigarettes from women.

9 Likes

I learned thereā€™s a radio station named Frank with more Reba!

10 Likes

I learned to use my death ray for peaceful purposes only.

11 Likes

I know that falling at a 60 degree angle breaks the laws of physics.

9 Likes

I learned that itā€™s fun to be bitten.

6 Likes

I learned that whether itā€™s cultists in tank tops, a zombie hanging around an ice cream parlor, or bionic people railing (!!) against mass transit, no cinema satisfies quite like that of Canada.

10 Likes

That nothing can stop a swarm of Kennys.

8 Likes

I learned where the fish lives.

9 Likes

I learned that all I need to have in order to attract a Bigfoot is some rock and roll music and some Coke a Cola!

10 Likes

I learned not to smash Trumpy eggs even if I really donā€™t like eggs.

10 Likes

If you see a guy in a plane and youā€™re on foot, youā€™re in deep trouble. Especially if thereā€™s any coffee around.

6 Likes

You learn it, Iā€™m bitter.

11 Likes

And speaking of railing, I learned that you can never place too many safety railings inside your boiler room spaceship.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve learned that:

-if you see a sign pointing towards a Valley Lodge, you should just drive outta there

-if you see a ramshackle lodge in the middle of nowhere that could ostensibly be used to imprison enslaved wives and conduct ritual sacrifices by an undead cult leader, you should just drive outta there

-if you see a big-kneed wobbly fella with a hand staff telling you that you should drive outta there, JUMPINā€™ JACK FLASH YOU SHOULD JUST DRIVE YOUR STUPID KEISTER OUTTA THERE NOW NOW NOW

8 Likes

I learned that I should never offer someone an apple, lest they should slap it away and demand answers.

10 Likes

I learned that itā€™ll be a nice day if it doesnā€™t rain.

8 Likes

I learned to shine my love loudly and carry a big purse.

7 Likes