Evil baseball promotions

Some of you may recall how, in Girl in Lovers Lane, Dr. F and Frank presented their concept of evil baseball promotions. So how about we add our own ideas.

I propose Chocolate Bar Night, where everyone gets a free chocolate bar. Now you might think to yourself that there’s nothing evil about that. Well behold the subtle working of my talents! Those “chocolate bars” are really Ex-Lax. If you think the restrooms at your local stadium are disgusting now, just wait.

5 Likes

“Sober Night” where you have to watch a whole Baseball game, without drinking.

Or is that too evil?

13 Likes

Free ticket night. :innocent:

3 Likes

Joe Namath Night!

In honor of Broadway Joe, the players would skip their usual uniforms and only wear… umm… nevermind… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Frank! ‘Poopie night’.”
“Bite me, it’s funny!”
“I’m not saying it’s not funny… What, are you going to give the kids poop?”

2 Likes

LOL

I had a sober night for my last outing to the ballpark (probably the first time ever). I was taking my granddaughter to her first baseball game, and wanted to make sure I was sober for the ride home. The Cardinals clinched a wildcard berth against the Brew Crew that night, so it was actually worth staying sober for.

5 Likes

“Vuvuzela Night.”

'nuff said.

3 Likes

Free Pet Turtle Night, because nothing says love like Salmonella. Get ready for ongoing disasters in your bathroom at home, too. o_0

2 Likes

I thought that was roast beef on a hard roll.

2 Likes

Pepper Spray Night.

All fans receive a free sample of pepper spray to the face.

3 Likes

As someone who, due to origins of family, is a Pittsburgh Pirates fan (albeit casually these days), this is, indeed, evil and arguably sadistic.

3 Likes

Meat Re-Animator Chicken Dance Night. All kids get a shiv.

2 Likes

Served with a Kenny-shaped after-dinner mint on its “back.” :yum:

1 Like

A bobblehead night, but for the owner of the team. Truly something no one wants or asked for.

2 Likes

Overripe Durian Night

4 Likes

“It’s a pungent night here at the stadium…”

3 Likes

Hard rolls are friend to all children.

2 Likes