Future MST3K merch requests!

Bookends would be dope!!

2 Likes

Totally doable. There are tons of dice projects on Kickstarter these days, many weirder than MST3K dice.

The other big thing on KS right now is (are?) Tarot cards, so why not a MST3K set of those, too? I bet Steve Vance or Todd Nauck could do an awesome job with those. I’m sure with everyone here on the board we could come up with all the card motifs.

5 Likes

You mean like these? I got them way back in the day, I can’t remember where from. It would be nice to offer them again since, as you can see Crow’s arm broke off many moons ago.

13 Likes

Oooo… I hadn’t considered BrickHeadz Tom & Crow! I think I’m gonna start seeing what I can put together!

4 Likes

yes!! those rule!! and I think there were some plastic+metal ones that were painted, too.

2 Likes

Lego Sets?
Funko Pops of the Hosts and Mads?

3 Likes

Full-size Steve Vance posters would be nice, but I’d really like to get a complete collection of all the little ones. Shout Factory only commissioned them for about half the box sets, so there are still a ton of episodes with no poster. Maybe a new Kickstarter to pay Steve to create all the missing mini-posters?

6 Likes

I’d buy this in coffee table art book format, too.

3 Likes

So happy to see many other Lego fans here. After the Lego ideas MST3K set failed the review stage, I am pretty doubtful we’d ever see one made but it would definitely be awesome.

Though I love the pop funkos, vinyl figures with more accurate proportions would be a must buy for me. I’m also super into the plush toy idea.

4 Likes

Metal lunchbox.

5 Likes

There were several great doodads and whatnots that are no longer being made, that I’d love to see brought back. Remember the boxer shorts? Came in a VHS style box? I still have mine (they’re way too big for me so I don’t wear them, but I keep them safe in my underpants drawer). I would love to see those come back. Also the Planet Logo Mouse Pad - I still have mine and use it, but it’s getting worn out.
And finally - I loved the model of the SOL bridge that was put out through Janus (anybody got that?) - I built mine up and displayed it for a long time, then fell on hard times and had to sell it (I recently found the empty box in my garage). Would love to see that come back as well. Here it is (was) on my shelf above my computer. Also here’s a pic of the mousepad they used to have (you can see how the bottom’s all squished from years of use)…

9 Likes

Or bobbleheads with an even bigger big head attachment.

1 Like

I have a plastic one.

15 Likes

retro action figures of the robots and hosts ala Super 7s Reaction Line.

4 Likes

I’d love Mego style toys of the hosts!

4 Likes

I’d love to get a release of the Season 12 soundtrack. Concepts deserves it.

5 Likes

Stern is always looking out for new properties to adapt, it might just require someone asking them. I’ve got lots of other ridiculous ideas for it. I’m not a pinball designer, what I wrote above is mostly riffing on the concept, but I’m full of ideas for quotes and modes at least.

3 Likes

I’m designing my first pinball now, and have plans for the one after that. If I start to feel confident with it, I’ll roll my own. =P

4 Likes

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the KICKSTARTER is made.
MST3K-the T-shirt, MST3K-the Coloring Book, MST3K-the Lunch box, MST3K-the Breakfast Cereal, MST3K-the Flame Thrower!
And last, but not least, MST3K-the Doll (Pull the cord) ‘Push the button, Frank’
Adorable.

8 Likes

I’d still like lick-&-stick tattoos, like one used to get in Cracker Jack boxes.

5 Likes