Gas Up Your Truck, Van, or Motorcycle! It's Time for Another Mod's Choice Watch Series!!! Get ready for a trip down THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED!

But can we still drink? Because bourbon goes well with MST3K.

5 Likes

I mean, sure, I guess. But it would be extra-curricular and not part of the official reverse drinking game.

2 Likes

Yes, you can - but it has to be an official ‘Killer Shrew’.

1 Like

Well, I’m in, then.

1 Like

I want to make this an official* game during this experiment!

We need some way of reacting to the drinking that everybody can do their own way, but it’s still recognizable as participation.

* None of this is official in any way whatsoever but this game can be a thing we do an I’m very excited about it so let’s not get lost in the weeds here, OK?

5 Likes

Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Perhaps similar to the person saluting emoticon:

o7

There can be one to signify someone drinking? I found this one via a quick web search:

且_(・_・ )

I had to copy and paste that, because ain’t no way I’m figuring out how to type that first character (probably ALT plus some 4-digit number, but that’s too much work). But you get the idea. Something that is easy to type for everybody.

This minor variant could look like someone tipping a glass to get the last drop:

o’7

1 Like

Friday the 13th Mystery Episode is my favorite episode of MST3K.

6 Likes

Perhaps we could use the closest emoji we have to the killer shrew, in an attempt to remind the onscreen drinkers of the looming peril that they are ignoring.

:dog:

8 Likes

:rat::badger::hedgehog::pouring_liquid:

4 Likes

One week, travelers!

6 Likes

You know I’m so much looking forward to another series of watch parties! :smiley:

5 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna have to record the World Cup opener:

1 Like

Watch both and be certain to relate your commentary in the wrong threads.

4 Likes

Better look for my vuvuzela.

3 Likes

I know where mine is! :smiley:

2 Likes

New watch party series starts tomorrow!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

8 Likes

Okay, earlier I thought there was literally a bad movie called The Road Less Traveled which we’d all be watching together somehow. I was VERY confused. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I’ll try to tune in on the 21st and focus mostly on how King and the heiress are still too good for that damn movie.

6 Likes

Sure there is! It’s the sequel to What’s Up with the Moon?

4 Likes