Gas Up Your Truck, Van, or Motorcycle! It's Time for Another Mod's Choice Watch Series!!! Get ready for a trip down THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I –
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost knew what he was talking about! There are episodes that everyone knows and everyone has watched. Your mod team is setting out on a trek down the less-travelled road, to watch some of the episodes often forgotten. We will seek out Viking women, hypnotised she-creatures, and master ninjas. We will use the Radar Secret Service to help Lassie protect us from killer shrews and werewolf bats. And there will be a mystery episode to celebrate (celebrate??) Friday the 13th.

Join us starting July 21 and continuing every other week through the end of October, and maybe you’ll discover a new favorite episode down the less-travelled road.

25 Likes

Oh my god: The Sheik Reacher!

Roads?

Where we’re going, we don’t need… roads.

Or maybe we do, BUT IN ANY EVENT, we’re so jazzed to bring this Mods’ Choice Watch Party Series to you, INCLUDING that Friday the 13th mystery episode!

[makes a “you never know what the future will bring!” Jack Nicholson point gesture deallymabob]

3 Likes

Wow, the 13th Mystery Episode is Friday?

3 Likes

Sounds like your monster reads Frost…

3 Likes

“Thanks to Radar.”

6 Likes

Oooooo.

Goodie goodie.

I hope I can get most of those free. I am always looking for new roads to travel down. Though I will admit that I have watched them use “Radar” maybe way too often. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yaaassssss!

5 Likes

I mean, we’re still using paper maps we swiped off some unsteady fella in Tortuga, but I’m sure we’ll all wind up exactly where we mean to go. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

(Much unlike the sentence I just typed.)

6 Likes

“And remember, if you are bitten by a bat, you will convulse and become a bat; it is scientific fact.” ILBN is quite possibly my favorite hidden gem episode.

And more to the point, MORE WATCH PARTIES YAAAAAAAY :partying_face:

6 Likes

Road Trip Journey GIF by CBS

4 Likes

All of these are classic Comedy Central/Sci-Fi era episodes and are available to everyone through the Gizmoplex.

7 Likes

Do I jinx myself and say that I can make all of these? Heck yeah!

4 Likes

So fantastic to have the line-up revealed! This is a fun group too.

Also, this features two of my favorite shorts as well! (The Home Economics Story and Last Clear Chance)

Thank you Mods for keeping this going! Really enjoyed the first set, looking forward to the next! :smiley:

11 Likes

Thanks to this group, I finally found out what a 5 pound potty was.

8 Likes

KILLER SHREWS! KILLER SHREWS! KILLER SHREWS!!!

WOOOOOOOOO

Season 5 Whiskey GIF by BBC

10 Likes

::adds wind-up shrew garnish:: Slainté!! :mouse2:

6 Likes

Thanks. Good to know. :grinning:

I will admit that I am a bad writer and what I went to express was my desire to have the time free to watch them. These days my free time has been more hit-and-miss.

I think I could use some “Radar”.

6 Likes

I wonder if Killer Shrews should have a reverse drinking game, as in we need to repeat an unrelated phrase or action every time someone on screen takes a drink.

6 Likes

Perhaps an intervention? “Movie, I’m here because I care. Your drinking has affected me in the following ways…”

6 Likes