General All-Purpose Star Wars Thread

Stormtroopers rather suck at storming things, even in large numbers, seems to me like the galaxy could manage a rebellion or two per week.

3 Likes

They have laser guns and all kind of fancy electronic weaponry and they can’t seem to hit the broad side of a Bantha

3 Likes

And you can sneak up on them and brain them with a stick. I’m just not sure that Palpatine was so bright.

3 Likes

I heard much of the Death Star is built out of blocks of compressed trash

3 Likes

The Empire outfits its soldiers with armor that doesn’t work and helmets that ruin their aim — why WOULD they handle their garbage in a practical way?

4 Likes

Because a wizard did it.

4 Likes

But Zena can’t fly

3 Likes

Looks like I need to remind you that the Stormies on the first Death Star were not shooting at the rebel scum trying to kill them. They were herding them back to the flying bucket of crap they arrived in, which had a tracker on it so the Empire could follow them back to the rebel base.

Want to see Stormies shoot to kill? Look at the beginning of that movie when they boarded the Tantive IV.

4 Likes

TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers were pretty good at wrecking things.

2 Likes

I can shoot blindly down a hallway and probably sometimes hit something too.

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh and then there’s this:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, the memes are coming fast now!

5 Likes

THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :smiley:

4 Likes

From Lego Star Wars Droid Tales, a short comedy series (5 24-minute episodes) that begins right after Return of the Jedi. C3PO gives his recollection of the first 6 chapters of the Star Wars saga to an eager Luke, Leia, Han, and others.

1 Like

Boy I tell you… I did a full-on Stormtrooper outfit for Halloween and it is hard work wearing that getup all day long. It’s hot, its uncomfortable, it pinches, it isn’t easy to sit down, and it is definitely NOT easy to use the bathroom because the chest armor is like an upside-down sandwich board. I can get why Stormtroopers can’t aim well because after an hour in that thing I was ready to call it a day.

1 Like

Right, but shouldn’t that have all been worked out in QA? You’d think if they lost a few thousand stooges once or twice they’d rethink the whole idea. But nope, still out there derping around bumping into stuff blaster bolts flying everywhere.

1 Like

They Were Expendable.

1 Like

But not cheap, you save the empire some money by getting rid of useless armor and restoring peripheral vision, maybe you get Imperial of the Month or something and morale goes up because their nephews don’t call them Derptrooper no more.

1 Like