General All-Purpose Star Wars Thread

That might be an improvement on the original.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thought this might be the most appropriate place to post this, though it’s not entirely Star Wars-related. Industrial Light & Magic has changed its branding again (it’s only done it a few times over its history).

2 Likes

What If…

2 Likes

Mark Hamill is such an awesome and talented guy.

1 Like

That Dukes of Hazzard is hilarious!! Nice one!

1 Like

Looks like the new Star Wars films will be delayed. I do want to see them but if this is the consequence so writers can get treated better, then delay away, in my opinion.

3 Likes

In the hope that they’ll produce something coherent.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is the military commander of Ukraine in a new photo.
He’s sporting a very special patch on his chest.
This is the way!

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

It occurred to me while checking in and out of some SW marathon yesterday that allowing the trash monster to eat the blue-eyed hero in the second act would have been fun. Now it’s a Han/Leia story.

2 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m always tripped by Obi-Wan’s “only a master of evil, Darth” line in ep.4, like that’s his first name, like Doug or Steve or Dave.

Hey— You see one Darth, you’ve seen ‘‘em all.

1 Like

I understand that it’s a result of retconning all of the daddy stuff into ep5, but it pulls me right out of the story every time I hear it now. Ooo big lightsaber fight! “Only a master of evil, Doug.”

Looking at the whole Skybummer story as a whole now, I’m not sure that the daddy connection really served an important purpose beyond the closing shock of Empire, except to set up ep6.

1 Like

That “Darth” thing still cheeses me off, and pretty much everything else about the Sith from the prequels. So, there’s only ever TWO Sith in the entire universe? What do the Sith want? What do they believe in? Why do they want to rule the universe if there can’t be more than two of them? Why do they hate the Jedi so much? What are they getting revenge for? They made NINE movies and never bothered to answer any of these questions in the slightest! GAH!

(When’s Mandalorian Season 4?)

1 Like