Gizmoplex Cookbook

I saw there’s a hotdish thread (anyone else NOT know what hotdish was before watching MST3K?) - this is more general.

If there was an MST3K Cookbook with recipes for treats you could eat while visiting the Gizmoplex, what would be in it?

Looking more towards the stuff you’d want to eat vs. ANYTHING with SPACOM.

(The Kraft/Ed Herlihy references also had to be explained to me even though I’m sure I saw THIS: Kraft Foods Christmas Gifts 1986 Christmas TV Commercial HD - YouTube )

Thanks in advance!

Signed,
So what is the recipe for TV Frank’s Lemon Bars anyway?

7 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine the real version of Polynesian Cheese Devils would be this but with hot dogs (forcemeat?) and Kraft Velveeta (klack?)

4 Likes

Oh, now you’re fully in my (processed) wheelhouse. I’ve waited so long for this moment!

4 Likes

All I want is the flavor of bacon in a dip.

7 Likes

That’s a few pages back. I forget who posted it… :thinking:

4 Likes

Bookmarking that!
It’s like my mother-in-law’s recipe cards* but they actually look edible (especially with bacon &/or tabasco)
Thank you!

4 Likes

A must have in the cookbook is Narcotic Casserole. Maybe, an LSD laced vegetable plate (Milky Way and Snickers candy bars are optional). And, something in a french fried potatoes garnish.

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

I made everything on my account Creative Commons-downloadable, BTW. If you need anything for your own collection.

4 Likes

This reminds me of Almost Pizza from SNL.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought that the ad parodies were the strongest part of that show.

This could also be almost the lost finale of Thinner :wink:

2 Likes

I was hoping someone had a take on what the "Big “G” Burger would be like.

3 Likes

Whatever it’s like, it’ll be well done.

1 Like

“Do you want French Fried Potatoes Garnish with that?”

1 Like

Which isn’t even pizza to begin with. It’s just some alien food from another dimension!!!

1 Like

I’d just like a hamburger sammich with French fried potatoes. Please.

3 Likes