Goodbye moon (keychain)

So in the first Kickstarter, my husband and I (BERT Lowe) had a grand time and I was thrilled with my keychain. My spinning moon was delightful, but soon broke.

Have super glue, will travel! With a little super glue and an old safety pin, my moon returned to service, and kept spinning for years.

A couple of months ago, I pulled it out to show it off, and the same day, it vanished. I have been looking, but today I checked the last place. I hope it was found and a new MSTie was born, but I still miss it. Hubby bought me a St. Louis keychain that rotates, so I have that.

I just wanted to share. Thanks for listening.

4 Likes

I think I have an extra (thanks to a raffle win) which I display but never use. If you want it, pop me a DM and we’ll work something out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you really want someone living in your display case? Especially someone who wanted a keychain so bad that they would agree to such an arrangement?

3 Likes

No need for subterfuge. If you want to bid for the keychain yourself just say so.

But remember: I’m like the mercenaries in Megaforce. I only accept Krugerrands and Bitcoin.

3 Likes

I’m willing to be your posture buddy!

3 Likes
1 Like

Zappa’s kid got your message. She says, “okay, fine. fer sure fer sure.”

4 Likes