Happy Holidays To One And All!

The in-laws’ dog got more presents than the rest of us! Again!

4 Likes

The dog doesn’t know it’s Christmas!

4 Likes

Hollywood disagrees,

5 Likes

Yes, but Hollywood also thinks a dog can play professional basketball just because there’s nothing in the rules that says a dog can’t play professional basketball.

5 Likes

…and they can’t?

4 Likes

Enjoy your succulent Chinese meal!

5 Likes

I know it’s Christmas and I hate to bring you down, but no. Dogs cannot play professional basketball. A paw print is not a valid signature on a legal contract.

4 Likes

So you’re saying it’s fine if I train the dog to sign its name? Hello, loophole! Someone get Disney on the phone!

5 Likes

I would say if you could train a dog to play basketball at the NBA level and sign its name, you could… wait, dogs don’t have legal personhood.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, and to all… wait, it’s 7:30 AM.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays from my dog to your dog.

5 Likes

…this just went from a kid’s sport movie to a legal drama.
“Legal Bud”

5 Likes

That’s a totally different movie. And the only dog in it is Snoop Dog.

5 Likes

mst3k321swayziest

5 Likes

Just got back from my parent’s place and they didn’t think anyone was showing up… Then my brother’s family started showing up-2 dozen of them! It started turning into a loud serenade of kids yelling and watching Christmas shows loudly on the TV! :exploding_head: After a couple of hours of this I had to come home ‘to check on my still frozen water pipes next door’. :thinking:
Now I’m home with the wife enjoying the Christmas meal of ham, scalloped potatoes, stuffing & cranberry sauce with freshly made sweet potato pie along with peace & quiet :blush:

5 Likes

Now, for the feats of strength!

7 Likes

seinfeldfestivus

Also also, welcome to the forums - glad to have you here, and thank you for joining us for the holidays!

4 Likes

5 Likes

“Mr. Dog, could you please point to the person who foshizzled your nizzle?”

3 Likes

7 Likes