I'm not Regular anymore.

Choose: death or chi-chi.

Wow. It’s like a more lucid Phishing Spam-a-gram! :grin:

2 Likes

and they’re all made of ticky tacky…

4 Likes

Trying to decide if I should pronounce that like the Mexican restaurant (may it RIP) or how Les Nessman would.

1 Like

Death… by snu-snu!

Death! By Snu-Snu! GIF

3 Likes

Eh, at least you all will be localized to Maverick. Now, who’s going up when Sigma loses his head again and starts trying to take over the world again?

2 Likes

At some point I became irregular, too now. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Time for the Metamucil.

5 Likes

I don’t care what they powers that be label me as, man! I’m regular to me.

4 Likes

If you’re still a Regular at this point, you are almost certainly a bot.

3 Likes

Let’s see… A couple loaded baked potatoes, Taco Bell, cereal…
Yup that does it for me regularly :weary: :poop:

1 Like
3 Likes

Am not! I can pass a recaptcha, I swear!

2 Likes

Negative. I am a meat popsicle.
bruce willis meat popsicle GIF

3 Likes

There’s you, @ArtCrow, @Pearls_Mint, @moviegique … What’s your secret for staying regular?

5 Likes

popeye the sailor man eating spinach GIF

2 Likes

All I have to do is SEE my morning coffee and I get regular. What are y’all eating that this doesn’t work for you?!!

2 Likes

I am amazed. I only just recently got the CAPTCHAs to accept me as human.

5 Likes

Oh, you know, man, you gotta not try too hard. Be yourself but be confident. Confidence is so critical —people can really sense desperation. You’ll get there.

4 Likes

Alas, I was there. Now I have fallen from those Olympian heights to the vast depths below. Despair? “Yes.” Who could not having once tasted the sweet ambrosia of Regular status only to be relegated to the ignominy of irregularity? And, “yes,” all the more knowing that my plight is well-deserved even though I know not what occasioned it?

Good sir, your kindness and compassion are appreciated as I know full well they come from a good heart. If I only I had words to express the profound sadness I feel. At the least, I can console myself with the apprehension of the good fortune of others and live on in their reflected glory,

3 Likes

MEEP MORP

Alternative theory: I have no life

Alternate alternative theory: I’ll burn all my hours on this board to avoid doing my job

4 Likes