In memoriam…

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: General All Purpose Disney Movies thread

The Sherman Bros. also wrote some of Annette Funicello’s greatest hits:

Dig that cowbell, man! And, if you dared to listen to it now, good luck getting “Tall Paul” out of your mind in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

Guys if you want to discuss the merits of various Disney flicks, I can move these posts and start a new thread. Let’s leave the memorial thread for the memorials. :slight_smile:

The Disney Movies thread is now available here:

3 Likes

When I was a lad, even before I saw the movie myself, my mother would talk about the boy and the boat, that scene chilled her to the bone.

2 Likes

Belated goodbye to one of my favorites that you never heard of. The incredible Ed Reed. A TRUE survivor. He made it to 94 despite overwhelming odds, and he saw and shared some things. :hugs: I have three of his CDs and they’re all winners.

2 Likes
6 Likes

1 Like

Rob Burrow, Rugby star and Motor Neuron Disease victom/campaigner. He never played for my club, but everyone loved the little guy because he was just such an irrepressibly positive and likeably character.

4 Likes

Coolwaters Productions LLC is sad to report that our client Ms. Maria de ’Aragon, the actress who helped bring the character of “Greedo” to life in Star Wars: A New Hope has passed away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7qTYlGMP72/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

When asked about what she thought of Harrison Ford, she usually responded, “He kills me.”

9 Likes
7 Likes

Always enjoyed seeing her, and when I was a kid she was everywhere on TV.
Coincidentally, I watched Romance on the High Seas recently, one of the movies she starred in.

2 Likes

A Tragic Moment: Sam Butcher, the creator of Precious Moments figurines, died on May 20.

7 Likes

Now I guess I’ll never get to see “Dad’s Liquid Breakfast.”

11 Likes
15 Likes

I was surprised at how pleased I was to see him in the 13th Doctor’s last episode.

7 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

William Anders, Apollo 8 astronaut, has died in a small-plane crash at age 90.

He took this famous photo

16 Likes

There are three men not in that picture.

12 Likes

Pete Maravich’s son, Josh, has died at age 42, his father died at 40 - my heart goes out to his family, poor Jackie, losing both her husband and later her son at such young ages.

4 Likes