It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's Tribute Event to FUTURE WAR: Join us for a Jean Claude Gosh Darn good time!

Just like Paper Kinga hopping across the moon!

Smoooooooooth.

2 Likes

Is crow twerking?

2 Likes

AND OUR EMPEROR, PAPER TWERKING CROW

2 Likes

I thought I saw Crow’s X eyes, meaning he’s a goner. I must’ve saw thing.

1 Like

GOD KING TWERKING CROW

2 Likes

It’s been so long since I’ve seen this one that I remember next to nothing about it. Joy of joys! It’ll be like watching it for the first time!

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t remember either. I asked my partner if this was the one with the tiny gocarts that look like cheese wedges. It is not. This one has dinosaurs.

2 Likes

“Hikeyba!” GPC

3 Likes

That’s the moon madness setting in.

1 Like

NOW IN DUNE 2

1 Like

Gamera.

3 Likes

Gamera is really neat.

2 Likes

Curious what short they’re debuting tonight. There a short on shoplifting that I hope gets riffed.

4 Likes

In this household we love Godzilla movies

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it and have been meaning to watch it but this is going to be my first time seeing this episode as well.

I heard there’s plenty of Z’Dar. Well, if Z’Dar is there, I most certainly will follow. And the new short, host segments and Q&A will most likely be worthy of his name.

T-minus 8 minutes and counting on the Chromecast. It’s almost here. Let’s WAR this FUTURE!

4 Likes

:turtle: :meat_on_bone:

1 Like

OH Z’WOW

You’re gonna have a ball! :smiley: Hope you enjoy the episode!

2 Likes

Shake it paper Jonah.

3 Likes

I hope hope hope we get a black-and-white short somewhere down the line. Not sure if we will because of aspect ratios, but still!

1 Like

Crow: hey, you guys wanna see me twerk?

3 Likes