There's No Future. There's No War. But We Have Movie Sign! It's the Final Installment of The About Time Mod's Choice Watch Party featuring Future War! TONIGHT April 26 at 8:00pm EDT

We’ve got slavers! We’ve got cyborgs! We’ve got nuns! We’ve got time travel! (okay not really). We’ve got … dinosaurs? Yep, with all of that, it must mean we’re in for an evening with Future War!

This episode is available for everyone at the Gizmoplex:

We kick things off at 8:00pm Eastern/5:00pm Pacific. Just hit play on the link above or on your own copy at go time. Arrive late? No problem! Just fast forward to the correct time (Joining us at 8:30pm Eastern? Skip ahead to the thirty-minute mark in the film) and join in the fun!

Join us tonight for the grand finale of the About Time Mod’s Choice Watch Party!

7 Likes

Soon!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this future Future War, about 2 hours in the future.

2 Likes

WOOHOO! Watch Party Friday!

And we got ourselves a very fun and oh-so-90s movie to deal with. Should be great fun!

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

Oh lookit! A thing, and stuff!

2 Likes

They are called “boxes”.

2 Likes

Oh no, I have to decide between this and playoff hockey. And I am not a good TV multi tasker.

3 Likes

I should be able to make it but will be in the kitchen making pizza dough for pizza for dinner tomorrow…

3 Likes

Start now and it’ll be rising during the experiment. Future Pizza.

4 Likes

Man, I’m kicking myself for not checking the schedule. I just watched this one. Z’Darn! I’ll have to see if @SquareMaster is willing to rewatch it so soon.

2 Likes

I gotta leave around the halfway point tonight. But I don’t think I have to call that a miss.

I always liked this one, though my attention will be split at times, I have the NFL draft on the radio, my Packers have 2 picks in the 2nd round, and another 2 in the 3rd.

Make 'em count, baby - I’ve been waiting to replay this video for years and years.

so, when the Packers win the Superbowl, can we do that episode?

2 Likes

Oh no, my little brain will be sore after this one

1 Like

Lucky for me, the Avs don’t play until 8pm mountain which is right when this is ending. :smiley:

3 Likes

Future pour

Future bore

1 Like

HAT is done (I think) drink is made! I AM HERE!!!

4 Likes

Fred Burrows

1 Like

You know, I could use some Future Wax!

1 Like

Checking in. Can’t wait to see how the future didn’t turn out.

3 Likes

PACKERS!

And, oh poopie, big darn spiders.

3 Likes