Joliet, IL - Pig Roast invite! (outside of Chicago)

Hey all! We do a Pig Roast every year to kick off summer. If anyone is near the Joliet, IL (burbs of Chicago) area and would like to attend, please contact me at the deets below. The only fee is to bring a dish to pass (or dessert, or snack)! Overnight accommodations are filling up quickly, so if you’d like to crash, I would need to know ASAP! Otherwise, we can give you details on local hotels close by our place. It’s our 10th annual pig roast this year…so we’ve hired some live entertainment for the festivities!

Please keep in mind that the deadline to RSVP is June 14th!

10 Likes

A pig roast! Will Jeffrey Ross be there?

1 Like

Alas, that’s a tournament weekend for us. Sounds like a blast!

1 Like

Oh no, I’m not going to any party that’s serving “pop.” Crazy people all wrong-headed spouting nonsense.

2 Likes

I’m from Ohio…it’s POP! :laughing:

3 Likes

The beat goes on and Jen’s so wrong.

1 Like

In the interests of peace, it’s soda-pop.

2 Likes

supernatural GIF

3 Likes

Carbonated beverage?

2 Likes

paddington-hard-stare

2 Likes

I’ll just take my pop and go home! (I’m also taking my beer, hard liquor, wine, roasted pig and mac salad!) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yehbut you’ll already be at home. This is the sort of thing that comes from that “pop” nonsense, loopy talk! “Bing bong pop ftang ftang.”

3 Likes

Who put sodee-pop in my sodee-pop?

3 Likes

Driving around Chicago makes me sweaty and violent. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

That’s not real. None of this is real.

1 Like

Love you, Dav! Hope I, at least, made you laugh!! :laughing::beers:

1 Like

Awww, love you too. I’m not actually grumpy, I just play one on TV.

I’ve heard that there are places to get depopping therapy.

1 Like

Normally I’m happy with my decision to move away from Chicago, what with the family and stuff here, but PIG ROAST! :sob:

ETA at least, as a transplanted Midwesterner, you can rely on me to spread “pop” all through the hill country.

3 Likes