Kingavision 3D Glasses

https://www.amazon.com/BIAL-Red-Blue-Glasses-Anaglyph-Game-Extra/dp/B07QNLGB9D?pd_rd_w=Mox1a&content-id=amzn1.sym.1db61dc1-18bd-4e84-ade3-9872a4852ad6&pf_rd_p=1db61dc1-18bd-4e84-ade3-9872a4852ad6&pf_rd_r=11K2FGD203VD6BY591VG&pd_rd_wg=ET5wC&pd_rd_r=4f6e6611-4356-4194-afb4-130c57ddaa88&pd_rd_i=B07QNLGB9D&psc=1&ref_=pd_bas_bia_rpt_ba_s_1_sc

I bought theses, as we are a home of three humans. But I’m sure the same glasses can be bought in a pack of 1-or-2. They are a very good fit, and I tested their capabilities on a random YouTube rollercoaster video.

2 Likes

I would think a Mad disclaimer would be more like “Fatal when used by less than 35% of test subjects.”

3 Likes

Well… it depends on which Mad? Perl? Absolutely. Kinga? Fatal? I’m thinking she’s doing the “you’re going to miss out on the really cool awesome thing and no one else tell them!” thing? Shrug…

2 Likes

Dear @ivan or anyone who knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

I’ve noticed the people who have their glasses already seem to be getting just the standard Kingavision glasses. Haven’t seen anyone with deluxe glasses yet. If it’s taking longer to ship those out, that’s totally understandable, but if there’s a chance this will delay it beyond the new episode, I’d like to know ASAP, so I can get some cheapys off Amazon in time for the show. Can we get an update to that tune?

3 Likes

We’re told that all pairs, including the deluxe ones, should ship this week unless we’re waiting for payment… But if you don’t want to take any chances, I recommend getting a cheap fallback pair.

10 Likes

I just got an e-mail to select getting the glasses now or later but when I select the payment option, I get a dead-end link. Is there another way to select my glasses options.

3 Likes

Same, all the hyperlinks are broken for me.

1 Like

Quick q, if you don’t mind, but does that include international shipping please?

1 Like

I love my new Kingavison 3D Glasses. I believe Mad Scientists everywhere will be wearing them this season! Tres Chic.

5 Likes

I just received my Kingavison glasses in the mail.

4 Likes

Apparently the “old me” lost them in the shuffle…the “new me” will keep the Gizmoplex 3D glasses safely in pepetuity in the 3 Stooges boxset :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Was the “old me” doing the Curly Shuffle?

3 Likes

Mine still only lists the holiday card, not the glasses yet.

5 Likes

I didn’t get an email, but saw this thread, checked backerkit, and sure enough, there’s a tracking number saying they are arriving today! That is NOT poopie!

8 Likes

Unfortunately got the no glasses for you e-mail this morning.

I could take the offer to pay the extra fee to have them shipped now, but seeing I currently already have enough items from the states in the warm and welcoming hands of Canadian Customs that have been sitting for over a week, not sure if it is it’s worth spending more just for disappointment.

4 Likes

I have bupkis. And I ordered an extra pair for hubs =(

3 Likes

I’m not sure how to check a “backerkit”. Is there a link somewhere for this?

4 Likes

Sign in and search for “mst3k” and it should come up

4 Likes

Thanks. I guess it is supposed to arrive today according to the USPS tracking. Bully!

3 Likes

Bully!

1 Like