LIVESTREAM OPEN THREAD: "The Horror of Party Beach"

Good stream, fun episode.

It’s going to be a fun month!

6 Likes

Near the end of the movie, are there shots with completely different monsters? I don’t think I’d ever noticed before.

1 Like

Cheers Beez! Getting in some OT this weekend, and drinking the favored beverage of the Diva herself!!!

4 Likes

I came up with some riffs while seeing the movie earlier today. The guy Tina was flirting with kind of looked like Dean Stockwell

3 Likes

Watching a couples days late on YouYube. I love these watch-a-longs. It’s the perfect hold over before the new stuff and that they’re doing while all of them are currently working on the show! I imagine it must be useful for everyone because it reminds them why they love the show and why they’re putting in the work.

10 Likes

…Absolutely LOVED it - Mindless Summer will be guaranteed viewing for the rest of the summer! Only thing I’d even ask about was the sound quality for the actual episode as compared to the live riffing. The ep sound was a little muddy - is there any way to bring that up, or is that going to be a side effect of the format? Otherwise, though, I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

7 Likes

I’m finally finishing the live stream and Beez keeps talking about Edna. Anybody know… Who’s Edna?

5 Likes

Beez’ mother… who, with her father, Tom, were among the guests at the pancake feast in Quest of the Delta Knights.

5 Likes

Nice! And now I want cake of pan.

2 Likes