Looks like the new app has launched and Spoilers reveal of the first episode of season 13

Happened to be searching in the app store and ran across the new app is available on Android and ios.

Android link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ott.mst3k
‎Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the App Store
IOS link ‎Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the App Store

29 Likes

Too early, perhaps?

3 Likes

If you’ve been specifically avoiding it that’s a bummer to see like that, though the eps and order of season 13 have been known for a while.

13 Likes

Well, alright then. I have it on the iPhone and l’m logged in.

Also available for AppleTV.

10 Likes

ahhhh is this maybe the first livestream gizmoplex event they are planning? or just a juicy bonus?

3 Likes

This was confirmed as the first episode during Turkey Day. In fact, we got the order of the entire season then.

6 Likes

It looks like more than 80 classic episodes are currently available for subscribers (I almost typed survivors for some reason). That’s pretty good.

13 Likes

So far my only disappointment is that I thought I had purchased the proper package to get me all available digital episodes and it appears I hadn’t :cry:. Hopefully they’ll make individual episodes available for sale soon as they don’t appear to be now.

3 Likes

The hype is real! THE HYPE IS REAL! :smiley:

10 Likes

Dang - no love yet for the Roku… It’s okay me. Be strong.

8 Likes

I got the Blu-ray set back during the Season 12 pledge drive, but I’m noticing I don’t have Season 12 on my MST3K account. Now I’m trying to remember whether that was supposed to be included with my pledge or not…

3 Likes

Got my remote at the ready for that launch, too.

2 Likes

Now I can take towels wherever I go!

Eh. I mean… now I can watch MST3K wherever I go! Should make those slow days at work go along faster.

5 Likes

Huh, crazy. Feels like it might have been a mistake to put it out publicly and not as a beta. But I got logged in and it works! I’m sure things will change but in this early stage it’s definitely functional and looks solid.

2 Likes

Is this the final version, or sort of a “Beta” version? I synced it up with my old vhx account and I see the episodes from the original Kickstarter, but I’d really like a list of individual episodes I have, if they are looking for feedback.

3 Likes

They have said that they consider the Gizmoplex in beta for the next few months, so expect some hiccups. This is an early beta. There’s a reason why they didn’t make an announcement about it just yet. So go in and bounce in the bouncy castle, but the party hasn’t started yet.

8 Likes

Installed the Android version. Are you using your VHX account to log in, or something else? Or creating a new account?

7 Likes

The classic seasons in the app spell out what episodes aren’t available due to rights issues!

I input my email, and they sent a link to finish the log in.

I’m now watching Mr. B Natural!

8 Likes

That worked beautifully, thanks! Oh man, the app looks great already.

6 Likes