MST3K on Hungry Trilobyte

Hi All,

Among many other things, MST3k has compelled me to start a podcast called Hungry Trilobyte. The reason being, the show made me look at the world a different way, made me take pride in being creative, and seeing the world as a very silly place sometimes. I started this show with the intent of talking about how the real world intersected with fiction-- just like our bots talked over the movie!

Here are some episodes that are very MST3K-Centric:

#4 - Jackey Raye Neyman Jones
#7 - Rick Sloane
#11 - Arch Hall Jr.
#17 - Rebecca Hanson
#19 - Sampo
#21 - Zoe Plait
#23 - Deana Dolphin
#31 - Sampo Returns!
#37 - Tonjia Atomic
#82 - Eddie Deezen
#87 - Deana Dolphin Returns!
#93 - David Giancola

Thank you all so much for the chance to share this. I started this show knowing there were so many people like us out there, and that these ideas were worth exploring!

5 Likes

So, it’s been a bit since I could do an MST3K episode, but I just did a crazy three-parter.

First, I was joined by Jason Pollock and the two of us got into the show big time.

This lead to him inviting me to a roundtable discussion on Manos with Jackey Raye Neyman Jones and Frank Conniff!

And today, Frank visited me on my show and the two of us talked film discovery!

2 Likes

I didn’t see your post the first time but looking at it now, this looks like one I totally will appreciate being a creative myself! I’ll check it out!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’d love to see your work!

1 Like

New MST3K episodes! Shylah Addante from the upcoming Season 13 Christmas episode: soundcloud.com/user-14429309/htp-138-shylah-addante

Also: Jim Dirschberger, creative director from the RiffTrax video game!

soundcloud.com/user-14429309/episode-129-jim-dirschberger

Two new ones for the MSTies!

Matthew J. Elliot - Stream episode HTP #155 - Matthew J. Elliot by Hungry Trilobyte Podcast podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Mary Jo Pehl Stream episode HTP #157 - Mary Jo Pehl by Hungry Trilobyte Podcast podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud