MST3K's Most Loathsome "Hero"

Not sure if this is a euphemism or not hahaha

3 Likes

Red from Atlantic Rim, without question.

And although I love Peter Graves beyond reason, his character in The Beginning of the End owning up to ‘feeling partially responsible’ when he was TOTALLY responsible makes him a pretty big jerk.

15 Likes

Any of the “heroes” in Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II. I’d be at the edge of a village paying them to just leave us alone.

6 Likes

In lead roles definitely. In supporting roles he’s actually halfway tolerable, as in Women of the Prehistoric Planet.

6 Likes

Everyone in Attack of the the Eye Creatures is loathsome by default.

6 Likes

my boy joe don baker in mitchell! how he treats linda evans and her kid is pretty gross

11 Likes

I get that it’s an outrageously funny and sophisticated Italian topical satire which we poor rubes just don’t understand. But-- Diabolik? BLECCHH!! :-1:

Sorry, John Law. But being easy on the eyes doesn’t help when you sport only ONE facial expression in 90 minutes of film. :-1:

8 Likes

Evil Trumpy took the law into his own hands by taking out those poachers. He’s the hero to nightingales everywhere.

5 Likes

I think you’re assuming a lot if you think that he wouldn’t just go ahead and chow down on the birds himself. Also, that wasn’t even Trumpy. It was his Ma.

5 Likes

Zero tolerance is so funny!

4 Likes

There was an evil Trumpy and that one is friend to all children birds.

4 Likes

Do you prefer him when he’s trying to make his skull pop out of his skin?

5 Likes

Not really. I have it on good authority that there are films where he figures out a happy medium, though.

4 Likes

He made a good Sinbad opposite Tom Baker and Caroline Munro. I think he’s the only one who even attempted an accent.

Edit: the only Sinbad, that is.

3 Likes

The trio from Atlantic Rim

5 Likes

Man, I can fully picture Trumpy shoving a still flapping pigeon into his nose mouth…

5 Likes

“Wing-ed Potatoes”

9 Likes

Kenny from Gamera. 'Nuff said.

6 Likes

I have a question about Trumpy though. Is that a trunk, or is it a mouth? Like, is it all muscle like an elephant or is there bone in there like some pathetic anteater?

2 Likes

It’s a crevice tool on-board attachment.

3 Likes