Mystery Science Pathfinder 3k Act II - A Continuing Play By Post Campaign

I do, and thank you kindly!

I’m an old-school AD&D boy and I struggle with all of Pathfinder’s rabbit holes during chargen. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What class are you designing? Another wizard?

1 Like

I’m sure Bonnie and Medio would be absolutely fine with another wizard in the party, more spellbooks to share.

2 Likes

Whew, I was afraid we’d get another rogue.

AGAIN. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

“Cuthbert, go chew holes in Mart and Johnny’s boots.”

1 Like

I’m sure Coleman’s boots are brimming with pancake crumbs. Just sayin’.

3 Likes

The party is a bit low on meat shields, and Pathfinder magic rules give me a headache, so we’re going Fighter this time. :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Yay!
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF

1 Like

Hooray, new flanking buddy!

2 Likes

Johnny went from “Bye, Felicia” to BFF in one post.

3 Likes

I mean I can only watch him do 1 point of damage after ninja-flipping into melee so many times before my heart breaks.

3 Likes

Johnny only died once doing that, out of how many attempts? At least I’m pretty sure he died. There was a massive thorn hedge obscuring his final breaths.

3 Likes

He was FINE.

4 Likes

mostly-princess-bride

2 Likes

Which brings up the serious question… why does Johnny do so little damage, and what can we do to help with that?

1 Like

Sneak attack.

1 Like

I bet part of it is because he is a little person.

And also because he put all his points into ninja flips.

3 Likes

Because Johnny isn’t some gigantic muscle-bound brute, he does normal damage with normal sized weapons.* Like 1d3-1 with a dagger. So sneak attack is how he makes the damage count. There’s a big difference between 1d3-1 and 1d3-1+2d6.

• Mart’s baseline idea of “normal” damage is based on himself, of course. For example, Mart would do 1d4-2 if he hit somebody with his sap.
2 Likes

OOC: Wow, y’all managed to run out of thread space already?

That makes me consider running my own eventually.

2 Likes

Hmm, for some reason Johnny seems reluctant to talk about his experience behind the thorny curtain. Why is that?

1 Like