NEXT TUESDAY The Mary Jo Pehl Show | Episode 6: The Partridge Family Book Club

Join Mystery Science Theater 3000’s Mary Jo Pehl for an evening of live comedy!

Original Mystery Science Theater 3000 writer & cast member Mary Jo Pehl hosts a new livestream series in collaboration with Dumb Industries: The Mary Jo Pehl Show.

The monthly comedy-variety show features Pehl hosting an interactive hour of comedy every fourth Tuesday of the month, free to all viewers. Chris Gersbeck, founder of Dumb Industries and producer of the popular The Mads Are Back livestreams with MST3K’s Trace Beaulieu & Frank Conniff, produces.

Can’t watch live? Subscribe to The Mary Jo Pehl Show Twitch channel and you’ll be able to watch the replay at your leisure. FREE for Amazon Prime members!

Looking to download past episodes? Head to the Dumb Industries Online Store: https://dumb-industries.com/store/downloads

Themes for future episodes of The Mary Jo Pehl Show will be decided by the fans, with Pehl providing several possible options at the end of each show and letting viewers vote on which they’re most anxious to see next.

Watch The Mary Jo Pehl Show on The Mary Jo Pehl Show Twitch channel every fourth Tuesday @ 8pm ET / 7pm CT!

6 Likes

That was hilarious, I only wish it was longer (the segment itself only ran 20 minutes). Also, pre-recording that bit worked really well, they should stick with that.

I remember the show, but not the books. I don’t know that I bought any of the tie-in novels for any TV series I watched around that time as a kid. Not these or the Monkees, or Mod Squad, or any of them.

3 Likes