🦃 🦃 OFFICIAL TURKEY DAY OPEN THREAD: Join us, won't we? 🦃 🦃

And here is the best part of my day, I think. The rest of the family are asleep, I have coffee, and I have MST3K. Bring it.

3 Likes

And that’s why text-to-speech voices can be funny sometimes.

4 Likes

It’s where we watch Joe Don Baker movies.

[realizes he’s a bit too late]

5 Likes

The computerized voices for the movie title had me dying!

4 Likes

YES :smiley:

I need this for all four viewers’ choice episodes!

3 Likes

I listened to Alice’s Restaurant just before Turkey Day started. That’s two traditions checked off the list.

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve got Video Not Available on Youtube - is it region-locked? ('s OK, I’m watching on Twitch, but the ads are a little distracting).

1 Like

[all stand and remove their hats in observance of the gutter-bumber-chute theme song]

4 Likes

Off to a good start! Love the on the SOL set host segment introduction of “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die”.

Do have a little concern about the green screen background… Hoping season 13’s lighting accounts for the backgrounds and looks a little less obvious.

Fingers crossed and staying optimistic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OH I heard about this! There’s a green guy who lives in a trash can and eats cookies, that sounds funny.

10 Likes

“Mike is a very nice name.” Cue blank stare.

4 Likes

Gypsy just sounded a lot like Marge Simpson just then when she said “Mike’s a very nice name.”

3 Likes
and now, our story
4 Likes

Ah, one of my favorite riffs. I forgot it was in this one.

Luke, join me or you’ll star in Corvette Summer.

8 Likes

IT WAS SAVAGE
machoman

3 Likes

I need an mpg file of Mike muttering “you jagoff.”

8 Likes

Happy Turkey Day Marathon y’all!

7 Likes

I’d love a .wav or .mpg or .whatever of Crow going “oh, judy” for that puppet show riff.

2 Likes

Okay… 2pm in the UK. I’d rather have a late finish than an early start.

1. The YouTube link in the first post on this thread is “unavailable”.
  2. The MST3K channel no longer on Pluto TV (UK version), as far as I can see.
  3. The Shout Factory app won’t play any video streams on my Fire TV Stick.

Twitch it is, then, with their not-at-all annoying commercials. Previous Marathons haven’t been this much of a pain in the bum to watch.

5 Likes

Just want to say it’s awesome to have more MST coming back and enjoying the turkey day marathon with the fam… Especially after the last year or 2… HAPPY THANKSGIVING fellow MSTies <3

8 Likes