🦃 🦃 OFFICIAL TURKEY DAY OPEN THREAD: Join us, won't we? 🦃 🦃

Sad The Office GIF

4 Likes

Will be watching from Canada! I’ve made sure to book Turkey Day off since the first Kickstarter, and it’s a nice way to mark the ‘official’ start of the Christmas TV/movie season.

I love that we’ll learn all the experiments during the marathon, since my only complaint the past few years was that the actual ‘Turkey Day’ segments felt a little less essential.

12 Likes

Congrats!:tada:

3 Likes

First thing I’m doing upon waking and tuning in, I’m having waffles!

3 Likes

Smartest turkey in the house

4 Likes

I have an alarm set for 6:45. I am ready.

2 Likes

I’ll probably post here off and on @ the official mystery science theater forum through out the day, not sure if I’ll be up by 6:00 though considering i am up not even 4 hours from then, but I’ll sure as heck give it the ol’ college try.

2 Likes

I just finished a stretch at work of 11 straight 12 hr nights… I’m so tired (also why I’ve not been here much lately, sorry!) I’m afraid I may sleep through the first few movies but I’ll try to check in later!

Happy turkey day everyone!

5 Likes

Looking forward to new host segments and whatever surprises they have in store! I still think back to seeing Adam West hosting back in the day- though I had been a fan, that’s what branded MST into my brain.

4 Likes

ratatouilleletsdothis

TIME TO DO IT TO IT :smiley:

4 Likes

Also in Canadaland so will be watching in another window while I code :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi, is this a suitable excuse to not interface with my family?

12 Likes

Do we know what the first course is?

3 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

We know the four viewers’ choices episodes, but as far as what we’re actually getting first? No clue as of yet, but we have under four minutes to go!

1 Like

cough Ahem … pardon me … cough

LET’S LIGHT THIS CANDLE!

1 Like

Watching on the Shout! channel. We can put a bazillionaire into orbit on a flying wang, but we can’t equalize the volume on tv commercials.

4 Likes

We’ve got #MST3KTurkeyDay sign y’all!

2 Likes

It all begins with [dubbed-in voice] THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN’T DIE

4 Likes

So this is a show where puppets watch movies?

6 Likes