Out of Context Comics (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Out of Context Comics (Part 1) - #10012 by Professor_Lembach.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

TADA! It finally happened!

7 Likes

Welp, let me try this one to get things started (new, or not, I dunno)

xesufin91ix61

5 Likes

The Pathfinder game is on their fifth.

4 Likes

Odd definition of fine there.

4 Likes

Wow - I think I muted that one, I never see it (not because it was bad or anything, I just don’t play)

1 Like

Feeling Cool Gene Wilder GIF by Laff

5 Likes

Yep, Pathfinder is out ahead by a country mile, the Griping thread is on its third thread. Not that i’m bitter or anything
- :wink: -

5 Likes

Hu, I must have messed up, because in my first post I wondered what other threads had multiples, and mentioned the Gripes, so that’s what glmdgrielson was responding to (and then I wrote something about the difficulty of not repeating panels when I posted the one I posted)

Long story longer, I messed up my editing, so if it looks like someone answered a question no one asked, they didn’t, it was me, my fault.

2 Likes

(Out of Context Comics (Part 1) - #10003 by DeepHurting):

[quote=“DeepHurting, post:10003, topic:23877, full:true”]

Nonsense, I’m sure it’s just all the Mickeys out in the garden …

5 Likes

Just scoop your stool right up and throw it 'em.

That always works for me.

1 Like

And the Secret is NIMH

Makes no sense, but what the hell, it’s all I could come up with.

1 Like

Maybe Officer Creepy liked the corpse?

2 Likes

They’re solar powered!

1 Like

Pretty bad when the least disturbing explanation for what’s going on here is that he wants to dig up some corpses for creepy medical experimentation.

2 Likes

Oh no, it has nothing to do with the dead bodies.

The dude in blue just wants to do drugs.

1 Like

3 Likes

They laugh and laugh, and then their bladders empty and after that, the catatonia settles in.

3 Likes

I used all of my photoshop MS Paint skills to remove Klopper’s makeup, adding in a nose because I assume he has one…

Kid’s right to be scared.

4 Likes

WTF_Comics574

It means whoever brought him home from the party was so drunk, they forgot how to draw a wang.

5 Likes