Out of Context Comics (Part 2)

2 Likes

And Bark Hall’s wife, a devout Catholic whose given birth to 11 children, sends out a silent thank you to the Heaven’s above.

2 Likes

Sir, you are the last person I trust with dating information.

Oh, we’ve started this again! Gotta catch up.

“That’s my job! HA HA HA… now try not to embarrass me. I didn’t spend 6 minutes wrapping gaffer tape around this traffic cone just to have you ruin my costume party.”

6 Likes

“AIEEEEE! It’s Aunt Edna!”

“You’re right… I recognize her flaming red hair!”

“Aunt Edna had red hair?”

2 Likes

“I know what you’re thinking. First you thought Ah, that man is a tailor. And then you thought, Gosh, I really hope that man is a tailor. Ha ha ha … nope.”

4 Likes

1 Like

Oh… your… clown shoes… are crushing my feet!

4 Likes

“But Chuckles, you know daddy doesn’t approve of racial mixing. You’re sweet, but you’re as green as the ace of olives.”

3 Likes

The hair cutting strategy was uncouth, but technically permitted by WVBA rules.

1 Like

The desired reaction is more of an “Oh!” than “Oh…”

1 Like

I’ll do anything for you, Nola. Take steroids, bulk up, juggle animals…

1 Like

But since it’s Satan… he’ll be shipped DHL with an incorrect tracking number, postage due, and signature required.

5 Likes

Kinks

“I’m not quite sure what’s going on here, but I guess I’m into it!”

7 Likes

“Ever since I saw you last, I’d been trying to remember who did that song about the fellow who dresses like a lady, and seeing you now it just came to me. I say, you look as though you’ve had an adventure…”

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s right… Now put on the gumball machine head and feed me chocolate bars, while I audit these tax ledgers… that’s what daddy likes.

1 Like

I guess this is the right forum for that kink…

3 Likes

I tell myself that they must have known what they were getting into when they wrote this comic, but then I remember that this came out around the same time as Mike “Touch” Connors’ film career.

Kinks04

Kinks05
“I’m paying by the hour, and I forgot the safe word!”

Kinks14
It’ll take that long for the chafing and swelling to heal.

Kinks15
Or maybe just “more salty”

Kinks16
People laughed when he said he’d become the first CB radio gigolo, but he found his audience.

4 Likes

“It’s all about the kinks, baby!”

(now I want to read those comics)

2 Likes

Ma, M’nuts?

2 Likes