Papermations.

I didn’t remember the name, but I did remember exactly where they told us which is almost as good.

15 Likes

yesss thank you! you are truly the hero of our times

3 Likes

Wow … he’s played with both Sun Ra and Wynton Marsalis.

7 Likes

I love the Papermations, too! I would love to be able to buy/have access to a copy so I could put it on repeat while I’m at work or doing something and need background noise. It’s really calming but fun.

7 Likes

The final version of the 1301 is so crisp, it really makes the papermations and flat-o-vision click with the season aesthetic.

10 Likes

…Just wonderful.

24 Likes

I want to buy them! They need to make some merch based on them!

10 Likes

It would be fun to mix them in with Xmas decorations. Or make a mobile with them.

7 Likes

Ha, I might actually consider buying a Christmas tree again if I had papermations to hang upon it. (And for the star? I think I’d buy a Raisin Snail and just stick that baby at the top)

8 Likes

This would be an awesome merchandising opp.

3 Likes

My Bestie back in Colorado runs a sign shop. He made this. Laser on Wood.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes: Up next: a glittery strand of Demon Dogs!!

5 Likes

I’ll have to pass that on, for I do love the Demon Dogs.

3 Likes

Can’t find much about The Farid Barron Combo, kinda hoping they release an album of music for MST! I really like it.

4 Likes

That’s lovely. Dare I ask if he’s selling them online or are they too costly to produce? Thanks!

2 Likes

Alas, no. Every year he makes a handful of ornaments with some sci-fi theme for friends. He backed the first Kickstarter.

4 Likes

Loved last night’s scorpionbot. And it’s neat they’re doing new things. But I kind of miss the neon rope holding them together.

5 Likes

So when do we get a colorforms set?

5 Likes

I love these people. It might just be a quick swap of some faces, but I love it.

16 Likes

Probably a dumb question, but I’ve been wondering … are they using a live green screen/composite process to hide the strings in real time in the most recent papermations, or is it recorded/edited/, a switch to fishing line that’s not showing up on my screen, or magnets?

3 Likes