Sketches From Synthia Selects

Sketchels!

15 Likes

That’s wild. I’ve taught sketch for years and all I ever say at the beginning of the first class is “Do what you want, I already spent your money”.

15 Likes

So they’re rainbow candies made of…
Wait. What’re they made of again?

6 Likes

That was the second thing.

5 Likes

“Hell yeah, that was some copy. Now I’m gonna head off for an early lunch… for the rest of the week… for the whole month.” - someone at Rhino HQ, probably

6 Likes

People would come to class but not do any of the work. Once I started reminding them they paid for this, suddenly the sketches poured in.

7 Likes

Follow-up question: “bit” - does this cause twitching as well, or is it a Good Word?

5 Likes

I think it is called a “betch”.

5 Likes

If any of this makes someone twitch, they should give up the game. Nothing in comedy is good, but like sketch, bit is a technical term, yes. It’s why you hear it so much on television now.

10 Likes

Okay, good, so “bit” is correct and not twitchy. WHEW.

5 Likes

I just called them sketches because of the term ‘sketch comedy.’

4 Likes

HEY!!!

3 Likes

I think none of this would be new information if there was twitching when these things were said.

2 Likes

I really don’t see what the big deal is. Skit happens.

4 Likes

Skit Comedy doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.

Well now I’m just anxious I’m not paying enough attention.

5 Likes

I will not start making poo puns, I will not start making poo puns… (What a waste.)

4 Likes

This is MST. We are classy. They are a series of small one-act plays.

11 Likes

Insert classy fart noise here

9 Likes

“Bit” is great! We love doing bits, coming up with bits. The only bad thing about bits is getting a comedian to stop doing them so you can have an actual conversation.

14 Likes

Exactly. Which is why we have a talkback In the lobby after each one.

10 Likes