Thanks to the cast!

I love the new episodes, I love the new cast members, and I want to say thank you to all of you for helping me survive my quarantine life during Covid! The show has always gotten me through hard times and this is no exception.

I’ve heard you say in the live streams that you cast members are on here, so I would love it if you would just comment something on this. I love you guys! :purple_heart::robot::last_quarter_moon:

Peace Godzilla GIF

25 Likes

There are several folks involved in production of this season that have made themselves at home here in the Forum (a little too much at times, ignoring my repeated claims of spot back!…).

Just letting @timryder @mattmcg22 @Blac_Drac @Conorjdmcg @OneBradyLady @marshemily2 @yifreeze @themwaverly @Lesley @ivan know that you’ve shared your love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Hello! Thanks for watching! Glad you’re enjoying the new episodes - lots more good stuff to come!

21 Likes

If you’re talking about MUNCHIE, then…
… oh boy.

7 Likes

He mentioned the “good stuff.” He didn’t specifically mention the “best stuff.”

8 Likes

It wouldn’t seem to matter which stuff we’re gonna get. I bet they’ll all be great!

7 Likes

Are we sure @timryder is THE @timryder? He might just be A @timryder.

7 Likes

I think I can safely speak for most of us MSTies when I say we do really love y’all cast-ies. :heart: Keep being your awesome selves, y’all!

6 Likes

Let’s test him; only the real @timryder will be able to answer this fiendishly difficult question:

How many @timryder s does it take to change a lightbulb?

5 Likes

Poor Tim with 700,000 notifications. Run Tim, run!

10 Likes

My money’s on one. One @timryder! Ha! Ha! Ha!

7 Likes

The new generations are so fantastic. MST3K is in good hands for sure!

It also helped me though all the COVID lock-downs. Always be grateful for that.

8 Likes

Ditto on the lockdown (although my lockdown was a little longer than most)… you folks who make our favorite puppet show, you are the best. I’m glad you can all do a job you obviously love, and we love how you do it! This season is off to a fantastic start, quite beyond what I had hoped for, and that is a tribute to every single person working on the show. Keep up the good work, we are behind you 100%.

8 Likes

We re-watched Beyond Atlantis again last night and it was just as hilarious as the first time.

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

10 Likes

Lockdown nowhere near over for me. Sure wish people would mask.

10 Likes

No no no, thank YOU!

7 Likes

If you look at his badge it says “Mst3k cast”, and mine says “Backer”. You can’t have the cast badge unless the Mst3k mods give it to you because you are cast. Thank you Tim Ryder!

4 Likes

Thanks to you! :purple_heart::robot:

6 Likes

I am obsessed! Thanks to you, so much!

4 Likes