So where do you imagine the placement of Tom's "eyes"?

I definitely meant the picture shown above.

2 Likes

He’s got Crow T. Robot eyes…

4 Likes

mst3k403crowtroboteyes

Jeepers creepers, he’s got Crow’s peepers!

10 Likes

Middle of his dome, same as Beeper.

1 Like

I mean, do we have any evidence that he actually “sees” at all? I always thought that he doesn’t have sight and absorbs data using his other senses.

Like Daredevil.

3 Likes

Kind of like Cyclops or Geordi’s visor - kind of a line across the top-ish portion of his clear dome.

2 Likes

There’s one episode intro - Manhunt in Space, I believe - where Joel and Crow debate the merits of black-and-white movies versus color movies, and it’s revealed that Servo can only see the color red. (Until Joel apparently fixes that, I think.)

6 Likes

We do because he reads letters and at one point he was briefly colorblind.

6 Likes

Look! I’m as smart as the MOD! :smiley:

4 Likes

Those cap-like protrusions on his chest are his eyes.

That’s why he can see so well. :wink:

5 Likes

Heh, smarter, even! :smiley: I did spend in an inordinate amount of time looking for a coffee mug that I set down somewhere, now.

4 Likes

I propose a system of Thunderdome for Mod-dom going forward.

4 Likes

Can’t we get BEYOND Thunderdome?

[sitcom laughter and applause]

6 Likes

I can’t believe I walked right into that one.

6 Likes

I wanted to find a picture of Tom’s eyebrows from Beyond Atlantis and instead I found this (not by me):

4 Likes

Those glasses could be so much more. Crow must still have some of those nifty Italian men’s cheaters for Tom to step out in.

Also, Tom doesn’t have his own forum here, so this is as good a place as any to mention: when you go to his wiki page there’s a picture of K.M. standing proudly in a field of gra-- I mean, corn. My hat’s off to whichever genius uploaded that. :partying_face:

8 Likes