speedrun the badges!

Since the holidays are coming up: You can give someone else the First Share badge without them even being involved.

• Generate a link
  • Change the user name at the end of it to that of the person you are bebadging (badgifying? badgering?)
  • Post it on an external site
  • Click the link you just posted
6 Likes

I’d rather have a Junior Dragster Indoor Funny Car from Marx.

3 Likes

I wanted the Ghost Gun toy when I was a kid, but our parents were pseudo-hippies and didn’t go in for that form of seasonal shenanigans. :woman_shrugging: (But I still love them.)

2 Likes

How many scale miles an hour will that thing go?

3 Likes

Seeing if I get this now? Huzzah!

2 Likes

It was pretty sweet.

3 Likes

Scale? Pff. It goes up to 30 miles an hour and if you run into a wall it spins around and heads the other direction.

2 Likes

I just made ‘Regular’. No doubt due to my high fibre diet.

8 Likes

regular

… wherein now I wanna pitch a badge for the Regulars to flaunt. Orange circle with the Metamucil “M”.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve switched over to slow-racing the badges :grimacing:

9 Likes

Ha! I am now an aficionado!

Yeah, that’s right. I’d be jealous too.

(I’d be even more impressed if I knew what it meant) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Oh apparently it means I have no life, or I’ve visited the forum for 100 days. (one of those two)

10 Likes

Just hit Aficionado as well. I think it’s a French term for someone not allowed within 500 feet of a playground.

8 Likes

Day 103

Still not an aficionado.

I shouted at the screen “LET ME LOVE YOU!”

But there was no reply.

6 Likes

I just hit day 100 now I’m wondering if I’ll get it :thinking:

1 Like

It’s 100 days in a row … which I thought I had already, but didn’t get the badge until day 120. I must have skipped a day at some point early on.

2 Likes

I didn’t think I’d skipped a day but I’m beginning to side with @LadyShelley that it means I have no life…

5 Likes

I know I don’t have one and was sure I hadn’t skipped (seriously … no life), so maybe Discourse is just slow.

5 Likes

well if y’all hadn’t gone off on that wild bender that one weekend, you’d be aficionados. That’ll teach you to have fun elsewhere.

8 Likes

Wait are these guys seeing other forums??? Humph! Where’s the loyalty? Where’s the solidarity? Wait, where’s the pizza?

9 Likes