STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

I knew it was the Zoomers all along! Even when it was the Changelings, I knew it was the Zoomers.

1 Like

And what happened to last season’s “Watchers at the Gate”? I hope there’s at least a throwaway line or two in the final episode to rationalize why they didn’t get involved in this, one way or another.

2 Likes

Spock doing the Nerd Dance!

1 Like

I think this may be the ultimate “get off my lawn!”

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Fun article for people who have seen the latest Picard episode. Total spoiler for those who have not.

3 Likes

2 Likes

“You transported yourself into the floor, you can transport yourself out again.”

2 Likes

4 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

I want the ship to go. Now. :joy:

4 Likes

I saw Carol Kane! My secret pretend girlfriend! I forgot she was going to be in this season!

4 Likes

I hope Chapel is on the bridge to give him a thump to the head immediately afterwards.

3 Likes

I’ve got this really big smile on my face right now.

1 Like

Kermit flails self into exhaustion

I really need to finish Lower Decks.

2 Likes

“I’m from space! I only work in Iowa.”

5 Likes

So… More Star Trek on Pluto TV has started over to Season 1 yet again and keeps showing the entire 7 seasons then repeating over and over again… I think I’m done with watching Voyager now.
Go back to DS9 PLSKTHX :+1:

2 Likes

Anyone notice that the Klingons looked like TNG/DS9 Klingons? Seemingly none of those EXTREME Klingons from the first couple of seasons of DSC, which chronologically doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. And Klingons have yet to appear in the 32nd century of DIS.

There are times I wish “Trials and Tribblations” was apocryphal.

1 Like