š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Do darkons have mass or interact with gravity? Because if they do, theyā€™d tend to congregate around large gravitational sources like stars rather than some dinky lamp. And if they donā€™t, just how bright would the universe be otherwise if it werenā€™t for darkons absorbing the light coming from distant galaxies?

1 Like

Too bright for Earthers, thatā€™s for sure. And they haveā€¦ aā€¦ dysfunctional relationship with gravity, but just between you and me that trash ainā€™t no good for them anyway.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s too deep for the dankzone. Take it to random facts. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think somebody fed Krankor. Iā€™m not cleaning that up.

3 Likes

Oh, come on. The cleaners literally just left.

5 Likes

Hi, Everyone! Letā€™s Pitch In 'N Get Crackingā€¦ to keep this place clean so they donā€™t have to use the biohazard suits next time. Those things donā€™t come cheap.

5 Likes

Hmmmā€¦well, if we lacquer the floor, should be easy to hose it down every night. That should keep the buildup to a reasonable level.

2 Likes

What shall we crack, then? Walls or ceiling?

3 Likes

We could just put thoroughly well-done cracklins down on the floor instead of sawdustā€¦

But SHOULD we do it?

1 Like

How can we not? They have rinds attached.

1 Like

I imagine that ā€œkettle styleā€ pork cracklins are just one of several styles, right?

1 Like

I mean, I donā€™t know, really, help me out, just what is the breadth of pork cracklin stylins? Do they extend beyond flavor, like, into preparation and presentation? Can I get ā€œCoffee Can Under a Bridge styleā€ pork cracklins?

Somebody in this joint must be a pork cracklin know-it-all, cmon.

2 Likes

Vast and humane.

I donā€™t know much about chicharrones, but I know what I like.

It is a mansion with many rooms, this affair with cracklins.

2 Likes

Yes.

Three days old.

The meat will not be good.

1 Like

Pick a brand and a style and letā€™sā€¦ getā€¦

CRACKLINā€™!

2 Likes

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up! Itā€™s my birthday, itā€™s freezing cold outside, I lost an hour of sleep, and I have to do laundry today, so Iā€™m taking over this joint!

Hereā€™s my cake. Itā€™s lemon chiffon. No like? Fine, more for me!!

The jukebox is set to play John Parrā€™s ā€œSt Elmoā€™s Fire (Man in Motion),ā€ ā€œBohemian Rhapsody,ā€ and U2ā€™s Greatest Hits on a loop. Earplugs are available from the bartender.

Soccer and cycling is showing on the ceiling screen, and later Iā€™m gonna order pizza. But holy Toledo, I need some coffee right freakin now!

11 Likes

Woah! The big one oh.

Hey, look, we all know you didnā€™t get pre-approval for this shindig. Nobody signed off on it and you arenā€™t on the list on the bulletin board. The time change has left many of the enforcers groggy. So, youā€™ll probably be fine. And, Iā€™m not going to say anything. But, when the Weekend Morning News News Anchor Appreciation Society comes in for their weekly coffee sip and helmet hair promenade, youā€™re on your own.

6 Likes

As my eyeballs are getting too old for fine print, Imma just going to accept your well wishes and the authorization to turn this joint into a Party Zone until further notice. CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!

kevin bacon 80s GIF

6 Likes

I just became eligible for this thread. I love lemon chiffon cake. Are we sure itā€™s not my birthday?

Many happy returns, @LadyStarblade! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes