š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Thatā€™s it! You got your funky fifteen! Thatā€™s a fine friendly fifteen minute reminder till go time!

Iā€™ve often wondered how many of those llamas are credited on imdbā€¦ but not wondered it enough to actually check.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure the answer to anything concerning llamas is: none. But I am often wrong.

Here is my ringtone, no joke. (It is completely family-friendly and all thatā€¦it is my ringtone, after all! Sorry about the Soundcloud link, but itā€™s all I could manage as far as hosting an audio file in an anonymous-like fashion.)

If someone can guess the context and why Iā€™ve had this as my ringtone forā€¦jeezā€¦a few years?..sixteen months?..then he or she can have my llama, signed, sealed, and delivered.

finish

Llamas are the most perfect animals ever. The ecosystem would collapse, COLLAPSE I TELL YOU, without them!

3 Likes

Iā€™m really more partial to Alpacas.

1 Like

basketball wives if i had some pearls on id be clutching them GIF by VH1

:wink:

3 Likes

(Ducks and Runs)

2 Likes

Hey, I DO like ducks!

ducks GIF

5 Likes

Ducks and geese and someā€™n someā€™n better scuryā€¦

If I can figure a way to post this big panorama I took in 2001 somewhere Iā€™ll edit in a linkā€¦

Letā€™s see if this works:

Full size image

9 Likes

Very cool! You should post that in Wildlife Pictures, too.

2 Likes

Wabbit season!

3 Likes

meeses?

nope :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s widened all right!

1 Like

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lighten up, chicky-birds. Itā€™s all good, unless you commit murder most fowl. In that case, you shall hens-forth be sent to do hard-boiled time unless you fly the coop.

2 Likes

Technically, any time you have two or more crows together you have a murder most fowl, whether theyā€™re alive or dead.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that the duration of a noir film?

2 Likes

Yes, but what does that work out to in chicken-years? What, five to ten?

1 Like

Youā€™ll be a chicken of the future by the end of your sentance

3 Likes

I left my sandals stuck to the floor in the cooler, and it was my day off. Exactly who did what in there?