š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Went to vote today and the line was out the building and down the street.

Usually even in presidential elections I just waltz in there and belly up to the table. This time it was a 45 minute wait.

According to the poll lady it was just a massive turnout and it had been like that all day. They brought in another voting machine while I was there.

7 Likes

Just not here

6 Likes

Are there people that donā€™t want waffles?

5 Likes

Well, rumor has itā€¦

ā€¦some people prefer pancakes.

3 Likes

Yes. I want pancakes, too. And, just so itā€™s on record, add some French toast.

4 Likes
1 Like

A waffle topped with a pancake, topped with pain perdu!

sounds painffle!

4 Likes

I prefer homemade waffles to restaurant pancakesā€¦

I prefer homemade pancakes to restaurant waffles ā€¦

I prefer just about any biscuits and sausage gravy to restaurant waffles and restaurant pancakesā€¦

And, I prefer my homemade french toast made with homemade cinnamon swirl bread to all the aboveā€¦

Annnnndā€¦ now Iā€™m hungry.

4 Likes

John Madden gave the world the Turducken. This could work!

4 Likes

With a cronut on the side.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My Louisville City FC is in the USL Championship Final tonight and I couldnā€™t swing the trip to San Antonio to the game so Iā€™m here with beer popcorn and crochet fighting with ESPN2 to just gimme the game already and I may already be pregaming and itā€™s still 3 and a half hours until kickoff and weā€™re gonna be showing that on the big screen in here.

pauses for breath

Think Iā€™m going to make myself some coffee too.

Carry on!

runs into the bar, then crawls over it

3 Likes

I make a motion for free drinks for all Buffalo Bills fans. Do I hear a second?

1 Like

A second Buffalo Bills fan?

1 Like

/me non-ball-game follower from MN decides to pour you a drink and try and say something nice and supportiveā€¦

ā€¦

Skoal

ā€¦

/me ducks whatever empty drink youā€™re throwing at me

looks at 3rd pregame beer of the night

11.2 ounces in a bottle?? Who the heck measures these things?

And the Buffalo Bills? Why not?

(Canā€™t be any weirder than the Colts right nowā€¦)

1 Like

TBH I really like both teams and I was happy with the outcome. But @RVR2 may be inconsolable for a while.

1 Like

Whatā€™s with the new bartender? All he does is polish his glass while asking ā€œWhatā€™ll be gents?ā€ over and over. Kinda odd.

9 Likes

I see your trepidation. A bartender thatā€™s actually behind the bar, doing bartender things. Belly up, fellow. Enjoy the new paradigm.

7 Likes

Heā€™s better than the one at the backup bar over there.

ā€œwHaTā€™lL iT bE, gEnTs?ā€

4 Likes