š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

And as long as we never look upwards ceiling wise weā€™ll all have a happy day for all days to come.

5 Likes

I think Nessie is under the rug.

3 Likes

Youā€™d know if Nessie was under the rug. Sheā€™d be wriggling around thinking no one could see her. Sheā€™s a bit like a cat that way.

It was nice of whoever it was to give her a new beach ball for Christmas. Where did you find a ball that big and made of industrial-strength rubber? It was a pain to get blown up, but she is having a grand time and this one shouldnā€™t pop!

6 Likes

Happy New Year, everyone !

We stayed in our ā€œsafe roomā€ made up of home made sound paneling, mattresses against the window, fans, and everything else we can throw at the fireworks noise to keep the babies from freaking outā€¦it was a pretty good year, nobody ran off and everyone got to sleep before 4ā€¦

5 Likes

Fireworks were unusually quiet here. I only heard a couple.

3 Likes

At least the fireworks only went on for ten minutes. While fireworks are banned in my city, I am only a block away from another city where they remain legal.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re banned here, but that makes no difference.

3 Likes

The deep freeze is now empty of boxes of its sole content:

Why is that?

3 Likes

Everyone needed the free cardboard mustache on the back of every box. The party had some pretty specific rules for attire.

4 Likes

Moonpie drop ftwšŸ‘

2 Likes

No, sometimes a retired racecar driver drops a taco inside a racecar during a pre race interviewā€¦

Taco leavings ended up inside the trackbar adjusterā€¦

Oops.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a ā€œFoy-YAYā€ when the obnoxious company you didnā€™t really want in the house in the first place is leavingā€¦

3 Likes

This is my first visit to the lounge since last year. Looks like not a lot has changedā€¦since yesterday.

5 Likes

Happy New Year Loungers.

FRANKā€™S SAVINGS BOND HAS MATUUUUURED!

10 Likes

Happy 3000 everyone!

6 Likes

Further proof that time is relative.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s never been proven! Just because Timeā€™s mother and I used to be very close doesnā€™t mean-.

Oh, wait, thatā€™s not what you meant. Move along, nothing to see here.

5 Likes

I kept telling yā€™all to ADD MORE PEPPERONI!

HASSELFRAU!

2 Likes

Alright, letā€™s make it rain for this gentlemanā€¦

La La La Happy Dance GIF by Super Simple

5 Likes

Exactly!

And now where is the pepperoni?

Itā€™s like it disappeared or something.

3 Likes