š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

Ainā€™t it just!! Nightmare fuel!

(I had the pleasure of witnessing Billy Mumy, um, ā€œsingingā€ this live. What a hoot!)

4 Likes

I saw that Barnes just died a couple weeks ago. But Barnes is still going strong.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll never work, youā€™ll just be floundering.

4 Likes

Hey, if he wants to try, let him. Yā€™know, for the halibut!

6 Likes

Well, since weā€™re going with fish puns, Iā€™ll just leave this hereā€¦

7 Likes

Hey, how do you tuna radio to a station thatā€™ll play this song?

5 Likes

Let the record show that I did not, in fact, engage in any punnery. It was pun-adjacent, and Iā€™m entirely blameless.

3 Likes

Well. That put me in my plaice. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I think youā€™ve all been overserved and you should go to bed. YOUR bed. If thatā€™s the sea bed, then so be it, but you canā€™t stay here. I need to mix up some metapuns for the kids now, or this stuff will just stank.

Puns. Honestly. When does S14 start?

Bartender GIF by Funimation

3 Likes

tedlange

7 Likes

Uh uh, nobody approaches Isaacā€™s level of smoove.

6 Likes

Not even JB?

5 Likes

With KG or without?

5 Likes

A1jvj7

3 Likes

I just love this gif forever and will use it whenever because look at it
jack black rock GIF

11 Likes

So youā€™re saying itā€™s last call? 'Scuse meā€¦

5 Likes

Yo! I got about four fingers of Paddyā€™s left, and after that I canā€™t drive. And of course Iā€™m going to drink it. I never drink on a Saintā€™s Day, viz., tomorrow! And hardly ever during Lent except Feast Days of Sunday!

So wang-chunging is out. Butā€¦the challenge to random UAs everywhereā€¦I got some nice pre-rolleds of Big League chewing gum that I found in a Power Rangerā€™s pokemon. And I have a nice briar pipe or six. Just like Ward Cleaver.

That PG enough for you people?

Yeah. Good answer. Like I say to the drivers seven times a day, ā€œCrank 'em up and light 'em up! 2, 3: Rock and roll!. 1, 4: Root down and get it!ā€

3 Likes

11 Likes

Holy Toledo!

9 Likes

Look, we had to send the jukebox out for service! We needed music and this guy really needed the gig!!

8 Likes