Ah, the sneetch defense. Well played.

6 Likes

Got any apple cake cinnamon crullers?

2 Likes

I like jello.

2 Likes

Yes. Well thereā€™s a half of one.

1 Like

The Ā« cruller Ā» is not French, she got no sense, sheā€™s drinking Crazy Horse.

Got earphone heads, and dirty necks.

You all young people with your knicknacks and whatnot.

1 Like

Awwww. FilmStruck. BOY-O-BOY do I miss FilmStruck.

1 Like

If you close your eyes and wish real hard, just maybe, Santa will bring you something special.

1 Like

Just make sure when you wish you get Santaā€™s frequency and not Pitch. Not that he wouldnā€™t be happy with a little attention.

4 Likes

FilmStruck closing down is what made me stop believing in Santa. Or God. Or humanity. Or the idea that the universe is in any way shape or form a nice place to live.

1 Like

Yeah, whatever.

Whereā€™s my fricking doilies at, people?

Itā€™s almost four in the morning and I gotta change a tire PDQ once I get some sleep.

Donā€™t even tell me thereā€™s no sleeping in the lounge, because I gotta have some or else be useless over next two days.

Also, beer and pool table. Where it is, bunch of crackers? :innocent:

2 Likes

Heads up, everybody: thereā€™s a wombat wandering around loose in here. No clue where he came from, but the tag on his collar says his name is Lloyd. I put a bag of apples in the walk-in if you want to make friendsā€”he seems to enjoy them.

6 Likes

Australia, I think

6 Likes

Dirty Dillys are disgustingly delicious

2 Likes

I donā€™t evenā€¦I canā€™t evenā€¦

But you might have inadvertently given John Waters an idea for a new book or movie.

I just have to believe he lurks here: you all are plenty weird enough, including me.

Not sure what JW thinks about MST3K, to the extent that he might.

I think heā€™d be on Team MSTie.

No?

2 Likes

wanders in

These last 10 days have been blah. And itā€™s Monday. Even better.

picks up a ping-pong ball and starts bouncing it off the wall

Heyyyyyā€¦HEY! Who stole the ping pong table?!?

2 Likes

Some guys said they were borrowing it for a Thanksgiving deal.

3 Likes

dusts off Pong console

Whereā€™s the TV!

3 Likes

We traded it for the ping pong table!!

2 Likes

Considering that the TV @Ron traded is the old 50ā€ analog projection one, Iā€™d say he got the better of the deal.

Iā€™ll set what I can do about connecting Pong to the overhead LED string HDTV stapled to the ceiling. Anyone know where to find an RF modulator to composite video adapter dongle?

2 Likes

Curses! Foiled again

Re-dusts the Pong console

2 Likes