š™š™š™š Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Loungeā„¢ šŸ¤«

What flavor is it?

3 Likes

Blue.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard if you rub it on your gums itā€™s an interesting sensation.

Although insufflation is not recommended, for some reason.

3 Likes

Itā€™s, uh, green. But I hear it tastes like blue. And make sure you let it set, otherwise it wonā€™t bounce right!

3 Likes

You should also let it breathe. Canā€™t say why. Just trust me.

3 Likes

horror film GIF by FilmStruck

4 Likes

No, green tastes like yellow ā€” and possibly orange. Blueā€™s flavor has more in common with red and pink.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a flavour wheel in the pantry.

3 Likes

Tee minulle voileipƤ, nainen!

1 Like

Ƅitisi oli hamsteri, ja isƤsi haisi seljanmarjoilta!

1 Like

Carl! The universal translator is acting up again!

3 Likes

No, just replying in kind.

2 Likes

MitƤ vittua?

1 Like

Guys, we may have to face the facts that @jimmy_two_times is a vampire. I donā€™t see any other explanation.

3 Likes

I will harm you! :innocent:

2 Likes

Well, alright, if youā€™re sure. Just so long as itā€™s sugar free. I had a lot of cinnamon cake donuts over in the Complaint Department. I brought back a box of crullers. Does anybody want one?

3 Likes

Well who invited him inside?

4 Likes

Help me out here - whatā€™s a cruller, and why isnā€™t it a doughnut? Is this a shape thing or something deeper?

Oh, here Count Jimmy. <Tears and spills a sack of rice into the back of the pantry>. Knock yourself out.

1 Like

Hereā€™s what Dunkinā€™ [Formerly Donuts] has to say. Although since donuts are no longer good enough to include in their name, I donā€™t know why we should listen to them. Dunkinā€™ is a verb - the infinitive of ā€œto dunkā€ with the ā€œgā€ left off the end to make it sound colloquial. Dunkin[g] ā€¦ what exactly?

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone into petty cash and went out and purchased a gross of fake vampire teeth. They look pretty real. If everyone wears them, weā€™ll all be vampires, whether or not any of us are really vampires.

2 Likes