The Framed thread. They may not be cheesy movies (the worst they can find), but can *you* guess the daily movie in six frames?

Framed #373
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

I had one guess, Man on Fire.

Denzel is so much better than the material he’s in.

5 Likes

My man has some prestige roles under his belt, but he is also the undisputed king of the bad 90s thriller. Fortunately for audiences, he is a delight to watch no matter the role.

6 Likes

Lucky guess on the last one, gotta say.

Framed #373
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

4 Likes

Well that was easy… it’s one of my least favorite Best Picture Oscar winners ever, but I knew it from the first.

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

5 Likes

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

5 Likes

BAM! Got it on the first guess.

5 Likes

“I’ve never seen it, but it looks like what I assume that movie looks like” for the win.

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :red_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

6 Likes

I was aware of this one, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen this one either, but I tried an educated guess and what do you know!

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

I’m BACK!!

Yes, shouldn’t have taken so many guesses, but I’ve been pulling a some few pull tabs on those new pepsi sodas what with them alcohols.

BOOM! Yeah!

(late edit: no, I haven’t actually seen the movie all the way through…but it’s sitting on a shelf somewhere within a long arm reach! yay! i still win!)

Framed #374
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

Obligatory MST3K reference:

Mike: No, there’s more in the trunk!

4 Likes

I didn’t post #374, but I got it in the last one. Not a film I revisit very often or care for, but that last image was impossible to confuse with anything else.

As for this one:

The second frame had THAT look that screamed that movie loud and clear.

Framed #375
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

I had a faint memory of that opening frame, but couldn’t place it until I saw the actor

Framed #375
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

5 Likes

This is appropriate for yesterday’s film. Waited until today to post it so I didn’t spoiler it.

3 Likes

Framed #375
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

5 Likes

Got it on the third one, but cheated a bit because I forgot the official title.

7 Likes

Same! Also in 3 =)

4 Likes

Framed #375
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

4 Likes

Haven’t seen this one, but definitely saw all the trailers and reviews etc…

Also, zooming in on frame 3 helps give confirmation if frame 1 or 2 reminded you of any of it via pop culture osmosis?

Framed #375
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

6 Likes

Framed #375

4 Likes