Let's Get Physical! (Media, that is...) aka The Wheel of CHEESE!

How many people can make a “Wheel of Cheese” with the DVD / BluRays of their Top 10 cheesy movies of all time? Or do you all have lives?

12 Likes

The sight of ‘Apple’ makes me want to dry heave. Hahaha. Nicely done!

2 Likes

A fun idea!

All of my physical movie media lives in seven boxes stacked high, once the discs are ripped and tossed onto a server here, but today is an indoors day so perhaps I’ll drag them out and have something a little later.

1 Like

I don’t want to be THAT guy but personally I wouldn’t have minimized the horror by covering up Tommy Wiseau’s face…

4 Likes

Ha! I was hoping somebody would notice that :nerd_face:

3 Likes

The Lonely Lady is a film so bad, it made the news.

1 Like

Kudos to the MST writers for not including a “hose” joke in Santa Claus vs. the Martians.

2 Likes

Since multiple of mine are on one disc, and some of these discs are plain, I have more of a “rectangle of horror”

2 Likes

HA! Nice - thanks! Rectangles can be just as horrifying as circles. (But pentangles are the scariest?!)

2 Likes

Demonic Toys isn’t bad. It isn’t good, either, but in the “tiny creatures that aren’t gremlins” genre, it’s probably above average.

2 Likes

Yeah… not really jazzed about hauling out, sifting through, repacking, and returning all of the boxes. Aside from two that are just riff media, everything’s randomly in whatever box was available when I was moving.

So, instead, here’s a dressed up “Ring of Terrible” using snips from the Plex server:

4 Likes

Thanks! Looks like the movies are bursting from her over stimulated mind! NICE

2 Likes

I’ve got a family member who could provide a great holiday wreath of Hallmark movies. I don’t know if the suffrage of putting that together would be worth it.

2 Likes

BRING IT ON! The more Rue McLanahan we get THE BETTER!

4 Likes

Still proud of myself for getting all the way through Death Bed without any chemical assistance, if you get my drift.

2 Likes

Oh, man, I had completely forgotten “Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter”!

1 Like

3 Likes

These are the worst I have. More of an amuse-bouche than a full wheel.

3 Likes

But How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days is a great title. It should be referenced constantly throughout a barely-connected episode much as The Gun In Betty Lou’s Handbag was in Swamp Diamonds.

1 Like

Nice amuse-bouche, but Ed Wood? The man and his movies were certainly cheese, but I thought Tim Burton’s take was pretty good …

4 Likes