The Mads Are Back

The Mads Are Back: Glen or Glenda | Now available for free on YouTube

6 Likes

And Mads shirts are now available!

5 Likes

That’s a good way to do it: releasing full movie riffs more rarely than shorts (if others are put on there) on YouTube, a while after 1st run. And the extras are a great treat for those of us paying for the privilege (plus helping you guys make a living and give to charities), since rerun viewing works best with just the movie/riff.

5 Likes

The Mads will be playing Rifftrax The Game on Twitch Aug. 2

9 Likes

They announced the Aug 9 film. It’s Battle of the Worlds with Claude Rains.

10 Likes

One of my favorites! Can’t wait

4 Likes

Yes! Excited for this!

3 Likes

Is The Mads playing Rifftrax The Game available to watch somewhere?

2 Likes

Rifftrax just posted it on their YouTube channel.

8 Likes

Thank you! I was so glad they posted it to youtube because I was unable to catch it live.

3 Likes

Quick reminder that you can still get tickets for Tuesday’s livestream of Trace & Frank riffing Battle of the Worlds, August 9 @ 8:00 pm ET! The guest will be Martha Kelly!

MORE INFO

black and white film GIF

6 Likes

Got mine. It’s gonna be great.

3 Likes

The Mads Are Back: Battle of the Worlds livestream is tomorrow August 9, 2022 @ 8pm ET with special Q&A guest Martha Kelly (FX’s Baskets, HBO’s Euphoria)!

Tickets are $10 and include a download if you can’t watch live.

This show will not be made available for purchase again until 2023, so grab your ticket now before you forget!

We’ll also be raffling off a 12"x18" Mads poster print for this event to one lucky person watching live! Posters go on sale Wednesday here.

7 Likes

I’ve got my ticket, but I think I’ll have to watch it Wednesday. Mary Jo is doing a show for the Minnesota Fringe Fest tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Last minute ticket… sort of. Wasn’t sure if I was going to get this one because I know I can’t catch it live tonight. Gonna’ try something different this time. Actually going to watch the unriffed version first, then catch the Mads’ version after download. We’ll see how much my “mad” mind matches up with theirs :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Woo, the last previous shorts night compilation I am missing is being rebroadcast!

4 Likes

Miss last night’s livestream? WE GOT YOU! Purchase your ticket before midnight ET and you’ll gain access to the download link when it’s posted this evening. Don’t snooze! This show will not be available on demand until September 2023!

Scan the code or visit https://themads26.eventbrite.com

TMAB - Battle of the Worlds - There's Still Time

2 Likes

Thanks for the 2nd chance!

1 Like

Part way through it, pretty funny, but Chris… Terry Savalas? Was that misread or misspelled?

Other than messing up his first name, that was actually a clever line. Talky Tina approves.

Also finished up watching my download of Battle of Planets, funny as ever. They were really in an MST3K frame of mind too.

3 Likes

Someone tell Santa Beaulieu and his new KITTY! about this, please:

When is the big “MADS <3 KILLER KITTIES!” benefit show? :paw_prints: :popcorn: Riff a kitty, save a kitty!! :partying_face:

6 Likes